Itinerary 2014 Nw Camp-inn Round Up

Discussion in 'Gatherings' started by JoeB-NW, Nov 11, 2013.

1. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Thanks for posting the wonderful pictures Frank, I like the ape cave shots since we missed out, but my fav is Bob sampling your wares, that to me captures the weekend perfectly. Cheers!

Michael

2. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Well Jenn, you know what they say? Food made for you always tastes better than the food you make yourself. Science has proven it. My grandma always said it was because of a special ingredient....love. I don't think she was far off. I feel love when people cook for me! Mick hoarded the avocado one (he isn't much for cooked fruit), so he nabbed the avocado one up quick. Nobody tell him avocados are fruit...it will ruin me! :)

Run down on that one was prosciutto, avocado, then about 2 minutes before it is done, layer slices of mozzarella over the top so they get gooey. Delish!

3. Mick'nSarah

Now this is a news source I could subscribe to!

[​IMG]

PS - the red thing is the Lad riding his bike. That is meant to be two separate pictures, but I love his teardrop! "I even made sure to use the silver crayon mama, so it really looks like Dottie!" He also wrote about cutting himself with a knife and starting fires. We are looking like model parents right now! Sheesh. At least he said it was lots of fun even though it was raining like crazy.

4. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

We need a like button.

5. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

The lad has a definite gift!

6. Mick'nSarah

Thanks everyone! Riding bikes is pure joy for him. With our small gravel road and the yahoos rallying up and down it, it isn't an ideal location to ride bikes, so being able to free ride while camping is his absolute favorite thing. Those noise makers were something else!

I will be doing some things on my website, but probably after we get back. I never have cell service at any if these parks. I will probably bump up against some once we hit Moab at the end of the trip. I think I will post most of it once we are home, unless Lena wants to post some things. I have already started organizing, so lots of thoughts rolling around in my head right now!

I use any fresh pizza dough from the supermarket too if that helps. You might find some in the frozen section. Ooh, or you could ask a pizza place if you could just buy the dough. Most places do that.