MISSING!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hilditch, Aug 27, 2011.

1. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

If only it were that simple.

2. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Being impolite is rude and if I was, I apologize. Just thought I was stating fact.

3. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

Hey Linda

Not you Not You all is good in your camp you are a great contributor to this forum I love reading your posts you have passion.

4. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

Joan

Can you post a copy of your site set up looks very similar to mine but I cant see enough detail in the profile picture.

5. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  6. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Linda,

Honey-you're just fine with me. And that goes for you too, Hilditch. All kidding aside, we were all just kidding, weren't we? I'm accustom to roughing it up. It's a family tradition...if you aren't up to some heavy teasing, we call an ambulance.

It looks like the only one who should say "I'm sorry" is my own little self for shaking the hornet's nest. Sorry.

So Linda, you have no cause to apologize. Any girl who can nail four snakes before the sun clears the horizon is okay with me.

And Big-H,...you're still warm and fuzzy-in a very good way.

Sue

7. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Sue - I'm the "Daughter of" the Snake killin' woman! My mama! But maybe it's in the genes...I've nailed 3 out of 28 squirrels on our property in Arkansas when we got invaded and they ate our electrical wiring in the house (to the tune of $300 repairs!) I would have killed more but our son took the gun and took out the rest! My view of those cute little critters changed considerably after that...still love'em, still think they're cute - in the woods - the deep, deep woods! Not in my yard!

8. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Know what you mean. My grand nephew lived in Arkansas and learned to nail a squirrel with his air gun before he was five.

Oh, and by the way I have this classic cook book with half a dozen recipes for squirrel....

Just saying....

Sue