Fridge / Cooler Yeti Coolers!

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Cary Winch, Feb 18, 2015.

1. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

I believe it is designed specifically for the Coleman 54 qt. It is a a perfect fit, with flaps for the handles and drain plug.

Jamie

2. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

Cary
    I don't remember receiving the bumpers you are describing. What do they look like?
    Gina

3. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Gina,

The bumpers are small black rubber things that are in the utensil drawer. If you ordered a cooler from us we installed them on the cooler for you so they would be stuck to the back of the cooler already.

Cary

4. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

Thanks Cary
    I did unzip the cozy to look inside the cooler but did not take it completely off. Will check again. Thanks again!
    Gina

5. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Brett....I am so sorry about your beautiful brand new CampInn's scars. But thank you for sharing here as we hope to buy a Yeti down the road & your experience/info will be greatly appreciated.

You learn something new everyday! We bought our 560 very gently 3 months used and the "bumpers" were already stuck on the galley backsplash in various locations where our Coleman cooler sits....however they didn't stick long and have all fallen off. I never knew they were supposed to go on the cooler itself! Thankfully the Nest was our next stop only a few hours after purchasing our CampInn and we bought the cooler cozy, so we didn't wind up with any dings or dents on our 1,000 mile trip home. I need to look in the utensil drawer and see if there are any bumpers left so I can put them on the Coleman now to protect our cozy.

Casandra

6. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

You learn something new everyday now I will periodically check my Coleman cooler to make sure the factory installed rubber bumpers are still in place. I never noticed they were there

7. rmbrowder

rmbrowder Junior Ranger

A Yeti stainless steel cooler that seems to be a close fit to the Coleman. It sells for a mere $800!

Attached Files:

dustinp likes this.
  8. SLO Camper

SLO Camper Junior Ranger

Yeah, but it says "Yeti" on it!

9. I looked at this one a few years ago. Fortunately for my wallet, I don’t think it fits.

10. rmbrowder

rmbrowder Junior Ranger

Well it is .3 inches too wide. That’s what I get for believing the measurement on Amazon for a steel belted Coleman. Of course I am a lifelong practitioner of measure once, cut twice.

Tour 931, dustinp and Kevin like this.