wish list

Discussion in 'Wish List' started by Pick, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Pick

Pick Novice

Just wondering if anybody ever asks for choices in the upholstery for the couch in the 560? Or the sunshade/curtain fabric.
    MDP
    Mike & Denita

2. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I never asked but would like to have had a grey fabric instead of beige. I have an extreme dislike for beige. I think having a large choice of fabrics would just add to the cost so will deal with it. I think you could just stitch the fabric you like over the curtains but the couch would be harder. Overall the trailer is so beautiful that I'm sure I won't even notice it. It certainly isn't something that bothered me when looking at everyones trailers NW Campout.

3. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Pat I don't know about the couch fabric color because we don't have one but the color of the curtain fabric is very complimentary to the wood tones in the inside of the trailer. I wouldn't call the curtain color beige really and I don't know what the manufacturer's name for it is but I asked Susan and she called it a warm sand. Sounds better than beige.

Michael

4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Since Michael's has been built the curtain manufacturer changed the material a bit. It is a bit more golden than the warm sand (I think Susan nailed it on that one) color that they have been for the last few years.

Either way Mike and Denita, we don't offer any color options on the curtains. But some customers chose to delete the curtains and we can sell them just the curtain glides. Then they can make or have made curtains of their own choice. I love seeing that because that is one of the coolest ways to personalize a trailer. Route 66 fabric or a pink flamingo print sounds good to me.

Sofa. For this however come out with alternative material options for the sofa very recently. Two different styles of leather with a color selection in both instead of the standard vintage auto fabric we use. It is so new that we have not put it on the website yet. We want are building the first customer trailer with a leather sofa (vintage Chianti leather) and will do photos of that for the website. Plus, our #500 unit that many of you have seen has a leather sofa (vintage oak) in which will show up on the website.

The leather sofa option is not for the faint of heart though. The vintage pattern leather version costs $953 and the glazed pattern leather version cost $833.

Cary

5. Pick

Pick Novice

With my July build will I be able to see the leathers online and in time to make that addition ? I did see the #500 unit, Very nice.
    MDP

6. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Mike,

If you are interested I can send you a sample pack. Just email me and let me know.

Cary

7. pbaker2225

I think you are right Michael. The trailers are beautiful and the curtains that I saw blended so nicely that I did not even notice them. Sand does sound better than beigh. And golden sounds alright too and should blend nicely.

8. PaigeJason

PaigeJason Novice

Here's a few photos of the new curtains:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, the color changes with the lighting. They have a slight sheen and look very nice.

9. dhutchin

dhutchin Novice

My wife said that she thought I could use padded walls.

What do you think she means by that?

And can I get padded walls in leather?

10. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

I think that may be an after-market customization; but there are probably local craftsmen in your area that could tack that up onto your side walls (and ceiling, too, I guess, if you REALLY need that).

:D

11. pbaker2225

When my kids were young I worked night shift for seven years. I put plush carpet on my bedroom walls from the floor to the ceiling and over the door. It shut out all the noise. Might come in handy when parked next to the big rigs with the generators.lol

12. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Leather padded walls? I'll have to nix you on that one, Jenn; I WANT to hear that story.

Sue

13. Pick

Pick Novice

Just another thought for the wish list. A custom cover for the sink to allow it to be counter space when not in use. I know others have fashiioned their own out of cutting boards and It wouldn't be hard but I bet the craftsmen at CI could kick it up a notch. Maybe something to match the cabinets.
    MDP
    Mike & Denita

14. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Good idea, Mike.

15. Pick

Pick Novice

They have done it! With new CNC equipment in place Camp Inn has made a nice plastic sink cover and cutting board. Thanks guys
    MDP
    Mike & Denita