Why I Am Trying To Get Out As Often As Possible This Year.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Randy, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Off topic, but for those of you that camp with your dogs, you may find this video very moving. I certainly did. My Rika girl turned 12 yesterday and I am resolved to get out as often as possible this year. She was my whole motivation for getting my CampInn. She has really slowed down, no more mountain biking or long hikes together, but when when she gets to the campsite, she acts like a pup again. :) Happy Birthday Rika!

Video: One Last Trip for Man’s Best Friend

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Happy Birthday Rika. Thanks for the video very moving. We started our camping with a perky Shetland sheepdog “Bella” who loved camping. She died early at 6 yrs old. We reluctantly got another sheltie “Lily” a retired show dog who we have grown to love as much as Bella. She also loves camping and the teardrop. She is quieter and more of a snuggler which works for our senior years.

Randy likes this.
  3. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Furrbabies make camping better. In our class A we often go with 2 dogs and 3 cats. 1 cat has even gone when we thought he was at home. He rode the gas tank for 130 miles....every trip is an adventure.

AdamFWTX and Randy like this.
  4. I really enjoyed the clip. I often wonder if my 14 year old golden will make another trip.
    She's probably wondering the same thing about me.
    George

Attached Files:

Kevin S, Randy, dustinp and 2 others like this.