Announcement What? It's Not Ready Yet?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Dahava, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Bev

Bev Novice

While sipping my morning coffee, I thought about you both Dan and Vanessa turning that calendar page to November and jumping for joy! Michael and our other forum buddies are right there with you for November! I'm super excited for you all being on the home stretch of the waiting game. I can't wait to read your posts regarding delivery.

As for me, I should be getting pics soon.

2. Dahava

Dahava Novice

Well thanks! Yeah...we're a little more than excited, as I know you are too. We'll all get there... In the mean time, we'll sip coffee!

3. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Yes, November is here! We are going to be in Necedah next week to check on our trailers progress. Maybe we'll see you there Dan and Vanessa. We'll be sure to check out your teardrop too Biscuit.

Michael

4. Dahava

Dahava Novice

Darn, we'll miss you! I'll be there on the 18th to open my present! Just got some new pics from Craig last night...it's coming along!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We went with a 5-spoke rim but I found one that had "teardrop" shaped spoke gaps instead of straight spokes. Non-traditional, I know, but we wanted something a little different.

We're lovin' that mahogany!!

5. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Dan_and_Vanessa your Camp Inn looks great.

6. Dahava

Dahava Novice

Thanks, Anna & Steve! Yeah, we're pretty excited...you know the feeling!

7. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Nice wheels! That interior sure looks shiney, yeah I'm loving the mahogany.

8. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Heya Dan (and Vanessa who is working) what's the pickup date??? I went back through the tread, well the first page anyway, Mid Nov what date are you going to be picking it up and then ????

Just a "Wandering Mind that wants to know..."

Kewl...

Doh!! just found it.. 18th..
    Mann O Mann.. that wood really looks sweet... nice pick/job...

fun...

9. Dahava

Dahava Novice

You got it, Frank...the 18th! After the pick-up it's a trip out to DC for Turkey Day, then head back to Texas through NC, TN, etc. Should be a great trip! Hope I don't hit snow tough...

10. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

That mahogany is gorgeous!

11. Dahava

Dahava Novice

Isn't it? Yeah, they done good!

12. Janet G.

Janet G. Newbie

Have a great trip. Fred and I had to opt to ship ours. We were going to be out there the week of Thanksgiving, but work stuff for both of us cropped up. We want to make a trip out there one of these days, if only to see the birthplace,

13. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

i love these pics mahogany makes a statement

14. Dahava

Dahava Novice

Thx, Janalina! Yeah...that place is really something to see. Great folks doing great things!

15. Dahava

Dahava Novice

We think so too! When we saw Snudley's with mahogany, we had to get it!

16. michaelo

michaelo Novice

I peeked inside your trailer while we were there, pretty awesome, really like the mahogany paneling, and I love your wheels, pretty cool.

Michael

17. Dahava

Dahava Novice

Thanks, Michael! I was looking all over for just the right wheels and I really liked how these had the little teardrop shape between the spokes. At first we were going to go with a tricked out stereo system with IR remote receivers, 1/8" jacks and speakers in the galley, etc, and then I found the Bose Soundlink Mini and it changed everything! We have a little pico projector for "family movie night" or looking at pictures under the stars and we wanted to have sound. Well instead of of the custom install the Bose does ALL that. And with Bluetooth of wired. Man...I can't wait!

18. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

LOL, Dan, keeping it simple eh?? heheh... fun...
    Post pics when you get it all set up... love to see it...

19. Dahava

Dahava Novice

That's how we roll! Oh, you bet we'll be posting pics, Frank!

20. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

So, where are Dan and Vanessa? I'm looking forward to tales of your travels.