What are your 'top 3 must haves?

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by Mick'nSarah, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

I second that. We have the "ultra" model for $79 and we love them.

2. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

1. Beer
    2. Heater
    3. Canopy and Christmas tree lights... oh that's 4, but it goes with the canopy...

3. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

RE: Cabela's Ultra Premium Lounge Chair

I just talked with Cabela's (after not being able to find the chair on their website) and they tell me it is no longer going to be carried - it is DISCONTINUED! That is actually the chair we have, not the one for $39. The only hope that I know of for people who may want this chair is to look at Gander Mountain. I saw them in their Baraboo, WI store last summer, and it was identical to the Cabela's chair. Just an FYI.

EDIT: Here's the Gander Mtn. Lounge Chair , but it's not cheap @ $129.99

[​IMG]

4. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Re: RE: Cabela's Ultra Premium Lounge Chair

When my wife and I bought ours, they had some @$49, and they had the more expensive ones. We love ours, I have fallen asleep many times in mine. LOL Oh yeah, we bought the $49 chairs.

5. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Ken,
    I think you and I both have a pair of these chairs. So they have discontinued them???? I think I purchased one of ours for $79 and one for $59. Both from Cabelas. I think the regular price was $149 seemingly always marked down to $99.
    You guys should have had two points last night, Preds invade the windy city tonight. Should be a good game.
    Steve

6. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Hi Steve. We got our chairs for $59 each last year - they are a great addition even though a bit big. It seems our Blackhawks are coming around, considering what happened to the team after the Stanley Cup. All eyes will be on the Bears / Packers next weekend - I'd like to see about getting some tickets to the game if prices aren't too ridiculous. One of our daughters is dating a guy from Milwaukee, a huge Packer's fan, so they have been having fun watching games together - so far...
    Hope your New Year's going well.

EDIT: Tickets are going on sale Tuesday for $134 to $586 thru the Bears, OR on ticket exchanges for anywhere between $571 and $7600! That's a whole 'nother world. But I will try for the cheap seats.

7. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

You could buy a Camp-Inn for that price!

8. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

Well a down payment anyway. Now 4 tickets would have ya in a super delux CI

9. Theresa

Theresa Novice

We don't have a camper yet, so this is a tent-camping answer:

1. My wonderful, wonderful sleeping bag (which, once we get a camper will translate into wonderful, wonderful bed linens).
    2. My Kindle, so I can relax and read. (My husband's equivalent would be fishing equipment.)
    3. Good cooking equipment because we do enjoy a good meal.