Undercarriage storage bins

Discussion in 'Custom Additions' started by denisewilliams63@gmail.com, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Made a few trips with the undercarriage shoe storage. Works fine. We used plastic dish pans for the trays; not enough room for bigger containers. Even found gray ones that blend with the finish of the camper. They hold shoes just fine; keeps shoes protected and handy. We use them when not putting up side tent on just an overnight stay or on the side without the tent during longer stays.

2. André

André Newbie

Porcupines will steal and chew on almost anything that has been in touch with our salty bodies. Shoes and boots are prime targets in porcupine country.

AlCat likes this.
  3. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Seeing your list Grasshopper, I think I'll stay in Indiana for a while :D We just have stink bugs.

Even when traveling to places with creepy crawlies I have always kept my shoes in just a plastic tote with a snap lid under the door. If I'm "home" the crocs are on top, the dress shoes inside. If I'm leaving camp, whatever I'm not wearing is in the box. So far, haven't lost anything yet :)

It amazes me how far underneath rain will travel -- sitting pushed back as far as 8-10 inches, I've still have woken up to wet crocs

If someone is putting a hanger under their CI camper I'd be curious where and how. There isn't much space that hasn't already been optimized by our friend in Necedah. or that aren't interfered with in some way by structural steel...

Kevin S likes this.