The Wait Begins

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Dennis & Christine Propes, Feb 10, 2022.

1. dougbee

dougbee Novice

[QUOTE="The updated build photos have made Thursdays our new favorite day. We are super excited and can't wait, already have a couple local camping reservations :)[/QUOTE]

Hi. Do you remember about how many weeks you had the updated build Thursdays? Just trying to guess when I may in that mode.:)

2. Hi. Do you remember about how many weeks you had the updated build Thursdays? Just trying to guess when I may in that mode.:)[/QUOTE]
    They started about 9-10 months after my order (I ordered in January, they began in Mid-late September) you may not get photos every week, only when there was substantial progress

3. Chuckwagon

Chuckwagon Junior Ranger

We picked up our 560 in December 2014 and had it wrapped to avoid road salt. We ended up sleeping in the front seats of our tow vehicle during the long drive home, appreciating the irony that we couldn't take advantage of the nice accommodations that were just out of reach (under all the wrappings).

4. L57

L57 Novice

Congratulations

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

When you get home, make sure you unwrap it and wash it immediately. The ol' adage that "Water finds a way" holds very true. I don't know how they wrap it -- but I'm paranoid :D

I've considered having mine wrapped as well -- the advertising kind. So that I don't have to worry about it as much.

Congratulations! Wave as you pass through Indianapolis. If you're in need of a coffee, look me up -- I'm actually east of Indianapolis of 70 before you get to the big city of Historic Knightstown :)

Don't forget to check out the Crossroads of America Gathering in September --- there's a link in the gatherings section of the forum.

6. Kibzee

Kibzee Newbie

If I may say, on behalf of all of us....you made the right choice!!

Kevin likes this.