SOLD Pending Pickup - 560 Ultra #535

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Jay & Valerie, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Well, it's been a fabulous ride and we love our 560 Ultra but it's getting time to part ways and let someone else enjoy this amazing trailer. This trailer is in excellent condition and is loaded with options.

[​IMG]

The trailer configurator tool on Tiny Camper as equipped lists out at $35,410 brand new. Now, I know you are thinking, it's a 2012 Raindrop Ultra (we bought it in late 2014 as 2nd owners), it's old. But if you are here, then you know how well these trailers are made, they are built to last 3 lifetimes. I researched and researched before buying this one and I found that no other manufacturer comes anywhere close to the quality of the CampInn (materials, construction, design or fit/finish). This trailer does look just as good as the day we bought it. We Walbernized it last year and Barkeeper's friended the galley too. It has been an absolutely phenomenal trailer and we have loved every minute of it but we are just getting to a point where we finally need to go up in size. So here are some details.

It's has the following options:
    Air Conditioning, Stereo with 4 speakers (2 inside, 2 in galley), power antenna
    Solar port, TV/DVD player, Alcan Cover, Galley Screens, SUV option
    E brakes, Door Screens, AGM Battery (2 years old), Battery isolator,
    Stainless Steel bumper, backup lights, spare tire, and Aluminum sporty rims (tires still have a lot of tread)
    Rain sensing Fantastic Fan, upgraded outlet in cabin with a 2 x 110V + 2x USB charging ports

The Ultra Package includes:
    Vintage handles, Teardrop hinges, Cabinet doors on upper and lower
    Window Screens, Tank monitor, LED Billet Marker lights, and upgraded cabin and galley lights.

Options/Accessories we are including:
    2 custom made side entrance tents (note we made new ones that matched because I couldn't find a 2nd tent this same color.)
    2 custom made side fender shelves (great for shoes, etc.), (see attached image)
    2 custom made storage trays for galley storage,
    Sink cutting board, Custom black out curtains (Blue to add color to cabin)
    The Northern Breeze 12x12 screen room canopy (that is $500+ kicker).
    A CF35 Dometic refer/cooler (2 way power AC and 12V) which sells for $800, (see image)
    20lb propane tank, 2" mattress topper, custom black out curtains (blue in color).
    A dipole TV antenna which works really well even in remote camping scenarios.
    Will include a trailer dolly (it works to move it but could stand to be more robust).
    Will include the Proven Hitch Coupler lock ($300 value)
    Will include Luggable Loo portable potty
    Will include galley indoor/outdoor carpet
    Will include Walbernizer and metal polish.

Total value of included items is easily over $2000.

Trailer is in great shape, always stored in my garage when not in use and on a charger. I upgraded the battery tender to the Marinco tender fully sealed. I always serviced it at the beginning of every season (just make sure everything was ready like repacking wheel bearings, etc.) and was serviced at CampInn last year when we were passing through WI.

So, basically this is a ready to go with everything you need except blankets/pillows, clothes and cookware. Trailer looks as good as the day we bought it and hasn't had any significant issues at all. Frankly, were it just me, I wouldn't be selling it but wife really wants an inside bathroom for those calls in the middle of the night. I can send pics but you can also see the trailer on my YT channel if you haven't already. It's the one with over 560K views since it was posted and I have several other related videos where we were out camping in it. You can also see the side tents we made, etc., the proven hitch lock. Basically, the life of the trailer since we have owned it has been documented on my YT channel so you can see how it was cared for and the journeys it has been on.

We are asking $20K which I think is fair giving everything we are including and that a new one configured this way is $35K. I'm located in the Denver CO area. I am taking a trip this week into next down to Austin and taking the trailer with me (partially to see the eclipse and partially for work) but will be back by the end of next week. So, if anyone is in Austin and looking, free delivery.

With camping season here, no time like the present to get out and enjoy the wild in this premium little trailer.

Contact info. Javabri At G M A I L. Com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
  2. Jay & Valerie

If the trailer is listed, it's still available. Will mark pending/sold should status change.

Kevin Bat-Tree Killah likes this.
  3. Hi Jay & Valerie - sent you an email, if you're still in Austin or en route back to CO I might be able to save you hauling it back home. =) Kristine

4. Jay & Valerie

Hello Kristine, Unfortunately you were about a day too late. Someone is on their way now to pick it up. Sorry it didn't work out.

5. Berkley

Berkley Newbie

Congrats Jay!

Kevin Bat-Tree Killah likes this.