Overland Expo Featured Products

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by Randy, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Its in my cart but not ordered yet -- I DID buy the OVRLNDR coffee press though --- it will be here tomorrow :)

Anyone want to buy my CLAM? LOL

I appreciate the vote of confidence. I'll probably order it next week, I am just not into debt and am following the cash-is-king model of acquisition. This tent however looks very promising.

The folding smokess firepit looks pretty good too --- maybe a few weeks after that :)

Randy and Kevin like this.
  2. dirty6

dirty6 Ranger

We ordered one of the Gazelle G6 Deluxe gazebos and it arrived a couple days ago. We won’t be camping for a little while because we are about to
    move our household again. Hope to camp plenty in the Northeast this summer after we move to New York.

Kevin likes this.
  3. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

I sure hope to see glowing reviews of the Gazelle pop-ups, if for nothing else but to serve notice to Clam that they missed the boat by not opening their minds to catering to a significant segment of the RV community by adding a second entrance.
    The Clam/Gazelle can provide the privacy of a changing/shower room with the wind walls down if desired, but we kind of enjoy being able to open the CI door to the immediate privacy the side tents provide, without trekking around to the pop up entrance in our skivvies.
    Having said that, I do applaud your KISS philosophy, but have found it easier said than done, especially when there are conflicting views on what the definition of "necessary items" is.:rolleyes:

4. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

You might want to consider going to : Search - Recreation.gov
    Each of those blue dots on the map are federal campgrounds, and if you have the Senior Pass the camp fees, which usually are considerably less than state parks, and way less than private campgrounds, are usually half price with your pass.
    View attachment upload_2023-4-14_13-22-52.png

Kevin likes this.
  5. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Thanks, Dustin!
    Great resource.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
  6. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

There are several winter seasonal federal campgrounds in the Ocala National Forest. Salt Springs is the only federal campground in the Ocala National Forrest with full amenities. Salt Springs dedicates half the campground to walk-up sites which is never a problem except for weekends. Plan accordingly.

Kevin likes this.
  7. Kevin

Kevin Ranger

Thank you! I'll check it out.