new

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by JodyLee, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Spent a lot of time up in the Notch hiking & camping...beautiful area...lots of good memories & some great stories.

East Kingston, huh? I have family there. Good memories of the 1686 House (haven't been there in over 30 years, though, so don't know what it's like now.)

Yes, I miss good seafood. My favorite food is fried clams. Tender Ipswich belly clams that melt in your mouth! Grew up on clam plates from Larry's Clam Bar in Plaistow. My parents went to school with Larry & his wife. I went to school with Larry's daughters. Nothing like a good clam plate & those onion rings! A lot has changed since then & Larry's isn't the same. I had my first west coast clams last summer...razors. They aren't like the puny little razors of New England...these things a big. Definitely tasted like a clam but they won't replace belly clams (for me, anyway). :)

If you are coming out to pick up your teardrop, let me know. I'd love to meet you in person!

:cool:

2. JB

JB Novice

Betsey,

It really is a small world, I know of all those places you speak of. 1686 House still good if you are not in a hurry, terrific wine list, as big as a phone book.

Due to financial/time reasons, we will be having our teardrop delivered (no sales tax in N.H.) but will plan a trip your way someday.

If planning a trip to visit family here it would great to meet you as well!

Stay well, J&B