New In Central Illinois - Hello Friends!

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Suzanne, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Suzanne

Suzanne Newbie

Hello, new friends!

My husband and I have been oogling teardrops for some time now, and have really been impressed with everything we have seen and read about the 550/560 and the company. Hubby Michael retires summer '26 and we plan to order one of our own to celebrate. Planning to get up to see the facility in person in the next few months and decide on the details...you may find us lurking at Tearjerkers campouts in our tent here and there...wish I had caught on about the Camp-Inn Camp-Outt a little sooner....but we'll be there next year!

If any of you are anywhere near the Champaign-Urbana, Illinois area (or camping nearby) and wouldn't mind showing off your trailer to a couple of dreamers sometime, get in touch!

Happy Camping!

Randy, Kevin S and skissinger like this.
  2. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

Welcome! We will be camping at Hudson IL (just north of Bloomington) on the way back from CICO at Comlara County Park Campground October 1-2 on our way back to Florida if you would like a tour. We are taking delivery of our 560 on September 26.

3. Suzanne

Suzanne Newbie

Oh wow, talk about perfect timing....and how fun, you'll be brand-new owners and 'honeymooning' with your 560, too! I LOVE it. I know right where that is, and it's a quick drive from us - I'll DM you a little closer-to and we'll plan on rolling over to see you and your shiny new Raindrop on the 1st! Congrats...I am sure you are very excited to pick it up!

Van_and_Terri likes this.
  4. Suzanne

Suzanne Newbie

Circling back to give @Van_and_Terri a huge shout out for graciously allowing us to ‘tour’ their new 560 and sharing so much great information. Was incredibly helpful to get to see a Camp-Inn in person and talk through a few questions. Looking forward to meeting more of you, seeing the ‘nest’ in the next year or so, and hopefully boogie-ing down the road in one of our own in ‘26 when my honey retires!

Kevin S, Van_and_Terri and dustinp like this.
  5. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Welcome to our family.