550 / 560 Must-have Options?

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by JeffL, May 27, 2012.

1. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Re: Must-have options: Spare tire?

What is a Henway?

2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

About 3-4 pounds.

3. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

I was wondering how long till someone asked. LOL Dave

4. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

At least I asked! Thought the statement was an item, not a word play. Everyone can laugh with and at me. Laughter is good for the soul.

5. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

Sorry Jean, I am just an old guy with a kids sence of humor. I know other were wondering. Dave

6. Mick'n'Sarah,

I saw you listed an inverter. My uncle, who pulls a huge Sundowner split with living quarters and horse quarters, was suggesting we'd probably want this installed prior to picking it up. What are the top appliances or power uses you utilize your inverter for and what size did you get?

Thanks,
    Sarah Nell

7. ghaynes

ghaynes Novice

Sarah

The inverter mentioned is an option but it isn't for providing power to 120 volt items. It is used to stop the battery in the CI from draining the battery in the tow vehicle if it is left hooked up.

You could get an inverter and plug it into one of the 12v outlets but the battery in the CI is under 100 amp hr so really isn't something you would be able to use for any type of large appliance.

8. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Thanks Gary! That is exactly right!

We do have the inverter that Gary was talking about.

Mick has also built an independent power inverter he carries with him mainly for his track days, but sometimes brings camping (if I am not looking he might sneak it into the car). It is a small battery pack that can power a coffee maker or small appliances. I don't usually use that one, but highly recommend the one installed by Camp-Inn in the trailer.