Morning Cup Of Coffee And Weather

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tour 931, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

I’m from NC and I met my wife in Southern CA. Moved her to NC and culture shock set in! Surprised both of us. A new job took us to Florida which is a melting pot of America and all is good.

Kevin likes this.
  2. My wife a said the slowness at how we do some things drives her nuts, but not like it did. In NY, she said they were taught in Drivers Ed to use to tell people to speed up, move over, etc. She did that here and people wave at you to say hello. Learning the language drove her crazy. Never thought she’d go to a NASCAR race, but now she does. Although, she had an uncle in Ohio was a drag racer.

Van_and_Terri and Kevin like this.
  3. Van_and_Terri, Tour 931 and Kevin like this.
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

There's a whole series on YouTube about Californians who moved to Texas. Just sayin'.

Rainy and damp here. I didn't make plans for this weekend. Next is the 4'th weekend, so I plan on staying home. I think the week after however, I'm going to do something. Perhaps a trip to one of the trolly parks in PA, or to finally see the Mothman Museum in West Virgina with a side trip to "Hillbilly Hot Dogs"

I hear tell, there is an old dark ride not too far from there as well...

Kevin likes this.
  5. It is pouring down rain finally. On the other hand, the shrubs are gonna grow now.

Sweeney likes this.