L'escargot's First 100 Nights

Discussion in '100 Nights' started by scoen, Sep 14, 2020.

1. scoen

scoen Novice

We have camped more than 100 nights with l'escargot, our Camp Inn 500 #784. A 2014 Subaru Outback is our tow vehicle. L'escargot joined us in December 2015. Here's some of the places we've been.

Being from Columbus Ohio, our first trips were to Ohio State Parks. One of our favorites is Mohican SP. Along with a 'class A' campground with hook-ups & big trailers, they have a smaller campground along a river with just water & pit toilets.

Later in 2016 we went west visiting four National Parks & seeing family in Colorado & California. Here's pics from Zion, Bryce Canyon, Death Valley & Yosemite NPs.

In 2018 we went to the Canadian Rockies, Glacier, Rocky Mountain NPs, and revisited the spot overlooking Boulder Colorado where we were married in 1980. Some pics:

There have been many other shorter trips in our 23,000+ miles and 103 nights in l'escargot. -Sandy & Florence.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  2. Jim Carter

Jim Carter Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Sounds like you have been enjoying your Camp Inn. I expect we will reach 100 nights some time next year. So not too far behind you.
    Jim

3. scoen

scoen Novice

Hi Jim, When I posted pictures after a 'long haul' trip, they showed up in the post, instead of having to click on each one. Can it still be done that way? Thanks.

4. Jim Carter

It seems that it is no longer possible to put pics directly into the post. Not sure why. I am a computer user only and not an IT guy.

5. scoen

scoen Novice

Thanks ...

6. Jim Carter

But just now I saw another post that did, in fact, have photos in the post! I am at least as confused as you.
    Jim

LisaNKevin likes this.
  7. LisaNKevin

LisaNKevin Junior Ranger Donating Member

Following this because I have the same question.

8. Rupert

Rupert Newbie

If you have a direct URL to the image, you can click on the button to the right of the smiley face (that looks like a 3x5 photo) when editing your post, and then paste that URL into the prompt that appears and click "Insert". The image will show directly in the post, like so:

[​IMG]

9. LisaNKevin

LisaNKevin Junior Ranger Donating Member

where do you park your photos?

10. Rupert

Rupert Newbie

Google Photos. (Unlimited free storage!) Once you get the pictures up, you can right click on them and choose "Copy Image Address" and use that URL as I describe above. They have iPhone & Android apps, or you can upload images from your computer.

LisaNKevin likes this.
  11. scoen

scoen Novice

Thanks... but my photos are just on my computer, not with an URL