Joining The Club

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Cortney Cozzens, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Greetings from the crossroads of the West, Saratoga Springs, Utah. I am a recent transplant to my roots in the intermountain West of UT, MT and WY after living and working in the upper mid-west of WI and the " Yooper" peninsula of MI. I purchased a 2009 550 # 326 from Bob, the original owner. We met up him halfway in Twin Falls, ID. He walked me through it and gave me a through overview and appreciation for the craftmanship of this fine trailer. He also warned me about the truck stops, rest stops and campsites that would draw curious onlookers. no less than six persons or couple approached me before I got out of Idaho, and twice that amount since arriving in UT.

My married twenty something kids can't wait to book the trailer for a weekend or week North to the Tetons South to Bryce Canyon, East to Dinosaur National Monument or West to Great Basin National Park. So many options.

After much debate, my two youngest daughters, 18 and 14, agreed that the trailer shall be heretofore named " Trailor Swift " AKA "Swifty".

Chuckwagon, dustinp, Kevin S and 3 others like this.
  2. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Welcome to the club. Love the name Trailer Swift.

Kevin S likes this.
  3. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Our first Swifty Dad, or Mom!

Kevin S likes this.
  4. Swifty Dad. Happens all the time I just "Shake it off " . Ha Ha

5. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Ha ha

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Welcome! You're going to love the freedom and ease of towing, the simplicity of camp site selection....the perfect mix between RV Travel and tenting...

What is your camping background and where do you plan to go?

7. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Cortney,

Make sure to email Camp-Inn your contact info so we can set you up as the new owner of 326 in our system and move it's pin on the map to your location.

Cary

8. Kevin S

Kevin S Ranger

ISWYDT...;)