Announcement It Will Be A Long Wait

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by pbaker2225, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Resisting buying toys for your new toy? Ain't gonna happen. It's far too much fun. You'll soon figure out just what you need as opposed to what you want. And when you do, please tell us...we still haven't figured it out!

And welcome to the family.

Camp On,

Sue

2. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

Thanks Sue, I'm sure it is an ongoing process. It was the same with tent camping. Every time I came home from a trip I evaluated what I needed to keep or not for the next trip.

3. pbaker2225

I got my first build pictures. Thanks Craig. I'm really excited to see it coming together. I've had a long time to shop. Sure hope I can fit it all in. lol

4. pbaker2225

I got my second batch of build pictures yesterday. The trailer looks so beautiful and they have made a lot of progress on it. I am beyond excited. Thanks Craig for the pictures and thanks to Cary, Holly and all the folks that are making this possible. I can't wait.

5. GhostOrchid

GhostOrchid Junior Ranger

Woot-woot! Do you know your number yet?

6. michaelo

michaelo Novice

It's pretty exciting to see the second batch, it starts to really look like something. Have fun with the process Pat, on the downward slope to spring now. We tried to guess our #, came pretty close.

Michael

7. pbaker2225

I don't know my number. That would help make it more real. I was flabbergasted to see the latest pictures. Isn't that some word. I haven't heard it for years. After I say it a couple of times it doesn't even seem real. How can that be a real word?

8. 1Door

1Door Novice

It's just as well that you don't know your # because we thought for the longest time that we were getting #567 ( whoopee! I can count in order)and what did we get...

It'll be home soon.

9. pbaker2225

Thanks for that Susan. It makes me glad I don't know my number. Still I am curious.

10. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Funny thing about #s, we knew we weren't close to getting trailer # 666 but we thought what would we do if we did. We mentioned this when we picked up "The Dew Drop Inn" #632. Turns out someone specifically asked for that trailer in the schedule. Too bad that could not have been a Halloween 2013 delivery, that would have been a Vincent Priceless moment.

Michael

11. pbaker2225

That crossed my mind too. 666, what would I do? I couldn't take it. I didn't think anyone would. I thought it would be like the 13th floor and would just have to be left out. Oh well, I know someone will be very happy with it.

12. Dahava

Dahava Novice

I think they'd have to name it "The Beast!"

13. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Yes Dan, that would be a good name, we will have to wait and see if the proud owner of Camp-Inn #666 will become an active participant on the forum, can't wait.

Michael

14. dhutchin

dhutchin Novice

Hell on Wheels?

15. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Not sure if they named it yet. I'll have to ask. I would not be surprised if there is a name like that already in the works.

Patty, your serial number is 650.

Cary

16. 1Door

1Door Novice

How about "The Devil's Den" ?

17. Pick

Pick Novice

I'm up in mid July. If it is mine I'll have to pass. It would bother me to no end. You don't know my number yet do you Cary?
    MDP
    Mike & Denita

18. GhostOrchid

GhostOrchid Junior Ranger

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  19. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Mike and Denita,

Yours is not 100% locked in yet. There could still be some schedule shuffling on a trailer as far out in the schedule as yours. It would be in the late 670s.

Cary

20. Pick

Pick Novice

Thanks Cary, If you want to shuffle to the low 670's that would be good too!
    MDP
    Mike & Denita