Hi from Asheville NC

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Monica, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Execting parents- are you hoping for a boy or girl?

2. PaulaV

PaulaV Novice

Hi Monica- welcome and congrats on your purchase! I haven't posted in forever here but come back and read occasionally. Just happened to see your post. I live in Black Mountain with my husband and son so am very close to you! We have a 550 Ultra we purchased last year from a great couple in OH. Maybe we can meet and do a ladies only camp one night eh??

3. Monica

Monica Novice

Hi Paula,
    I had heard from Cary that there was an owner nearby - nice to meet you!!! Isn't it great to have so many beautiful camping options around here? It would be fun to get together!
    I'm not on this site so much anymore now that we've got "Lily" ; camping most weekends now. Glad I checked in and saw yor post. PS do you have a favorite camping place in WNC?

4. Monica

Monica Novice

Welcome Oly! Yeah, the waiting is hard! We were lucky to have snagged a camper already in the build process. Probably a good thing my wait wasn't too long; I bought way too much unnecessary stuff during 'incubation'! Oh well!
    You will love your camper! Are you going to WI nest to get him/her/it?

5. PaulaV

PaulaV Novice

Hi Monica-We'll be gearing up soon to start camping again. I think we'll first head over to Pisgah Forest to check out Cascade Lake in the Dupont Forest area. Have heard good things about it and we can take our kayaks over there for some nice lake paddling. There are so many places and you're way ahead of me. So you can tell me where to go! I'm putting together a list. Have a 16 yr. old son, and he's willing to go so am going to try to do as much as we can before he leaves in a couple years....only child. I own a shop and it gets pretty busy as our season is starting now. But I have good help and hope to strike out a couple times a month with the tear. We are changing our tow vehicle and hope to make a decision this week. Let's keep in touch.

6. Karen Millen One Shoulder

Spam was here, but now it's gone...

7. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Re: Karen Millen One Shoulder

thank you, Ken!