Hello from Indiana

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Pick, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Pick

Pick Novice

Congrats ! I'm 61. One year away from discounted National Parks pass.
    MDP

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Are you familiar with tearjerkers.net or tnttt.com? Both are great sources for information about gatherings...group camping. We've got 2 planned for this summer....I know one is at turkey run, the other is near Jefferson Indiana...I can't remember the park name.

The spring. Gathering information is in this thread...

http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57933&hilit=Hoosier+spring

Well be there, in our 560 Ultra, I'll be sure to have an extra cold soda or other beverage with your name on it...

You'll have a great time....the Hoosier chapter of tearjerkers is truly a unique group...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  3. Pick

Pick Novice

I'm going to take you up on that Sweeney. Won't get my CI till July so I'd sure love to check yours out this spring. Thanks
    MDP
    Mike & Denita

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Well be there.. There is also a gathering (I may have mentioned it) in July. I'm not sure if well be at that one or not, were trying to take a trip....hopefully get one of those coveted long haul pins :)

Start planning for the summer of 2015...the crossroads of America gathering is already being discussed. In 2013 just about ever camp spot in the big loop at mcCormicks Creek and a good portioned loop B were teardrops :).

Your going to have a ball :)