Hello From Holland Michigan

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Holly Bee, Mar 12, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Holly Bee

Holly Bee Newbie

We are Arnie and Holly and we just officially became the owners of a 560 Ultra #311 two days ago.
    We started our camping life in a tent, settled for a pop-up (which we now need to sell) and now we have moved to a Raindrop.
    We started exploring the various teardrop options over three years ago. Thanks to Cary for making us feel welcome on our shop tour and for answering a lot of questions while we were searching for a used 560 ultra.
    We are excited to learn about the teardrop lifestyle and for the adventures it can take is on.

2. JohnC

JohnC Ranger

Welcome!

Kevin S likes this.
  3. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Cary and the rest of the team do a great job...

Welcome! Be sure to check out the CampInn Camp Out gathering in September....get to meet a bunch of us....

4. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Welcome to the CI family.

5. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

While I'm at it --- I failed to mention --- are you familiar with Tearjerkers? A club which only requirement for membership is interest in teardrop style camping. There's a thread here with a little more detail....but its here in east central Indiana in September....some really good people there.

6. Kibzee

Kibzee Newbie

Glad to have you and see you made a great choice!!! Happy trails!

7. Kevin S

Kevin S Ranger

Welcome! Same here: tents---> pop up tent trailer--> CampInn.
    Many thanks to all the past advice and current forum participants for insight. At least one-half of the goodwill value and the reason these things retain reputational and market value is due to the embedded wisdom here, and CI's generosity platforming this forum.
    One can learn a lot searching and browsing old topics and posts, from those who have gone before, I find.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024