Franks Assistants (decals0

Discussion in 'Custom Additions' started by fpoole, Aug 15, 2013.

1. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Ok, I'm a "Happy Camper" with "Le Droppe's" final Tat...

[​IMG]

Just had it put on and it's looking good if I do say so myself..heheh, which I do... It's "My 'Happy Place' " as all the Psychs used to tell patients "Go to your 'Happy Place'.." heheh and shows all the stuff I like to do...
    Now "Done" with decals... was on a good run for a while, now finished...

Here's the hatch one an the 2 side ones that have been on for awhile already..
    I call them "My Assistants" and next year, probably call them "My Caregivers", but until then...heheh..
    (bigger pics here)

and the other 2 Tats...
    Mermaid:

[​IMG]

Wood Nymph:

[​IMG]

Also, happy as just got the upgraded faucet and upgraded to a "Quiet" water pump... enough power to get into a water fight with the next space over.. heheh..
    It's all fun eh???

See you all at the CICO...

All Art work done by VictoryGirl.com
    Who specializes in WWII aircraft Pinups and flight Jackets..

2. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

I like Frank's "Happy Place". ;)

Cary

3. 1Door

1Door Novice

I wonder if people will think that when you open the doors all those beautiful ladies will come out???

4. slumry

slumry Novice

Awesome Frank, does this mean that next year’s NW Round Up is going to be at your happy place?

Also, why do all the assistants look vaguely familiar?

5. fpoole

The 'Happy Place' will be at the CICO, probably off in the background, A-hem, with Ms Carmen the blender, so I won't get chase outta there like the old "Franken'Steen' " movies with Pitch forks and rakes...

Familiar?? Huh???
    hmmm... the hair styles and hair colors are different.. Blondies, Brunettes, believe a red head too.. all sorts of variety... I tried to make it interesting.. ;-p

Opening the doors like the Circus Clown cars??? LOL.. If they did, I'd probably die of a heart attack... like Game Over Mannn..... sigh...

6. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Frank nice job.

7. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

But Frank! Aren't these the girls you are supposed to stay away from?! ;) Ha! I borrowed your line last night when I caught Laddy all snuggled up with my parents, watching "Big Brother". We don't watch any reality tv at home (unless you count HGTV), and my dad says it is his job to corrupt my child. I suppose I was brought up on "Charlie's Angles" and the like and I turned out mostly ok. At least that show had a plot! I would rather him look at your decals all day. They are works of art, no question. Really like the new one too!

8. fpoole

Thanks all, heheh, they're just fun... time to move on to something else eh??

Like the TV series "Cops".
    "Bad girls, bad girls, what cha gonna do....."

9. 1Door

1Door Novice

I think Le Droppe will become the next "lamp"...you know...the one from A CHRISTMAS STORY....
    I can see Ralphie caressing it now....

10. Dahava

Dahava Novice

That's hilarious! "It must be from Italy, is says Fra-gi-le'"

11. fpoole

Heheh, never saw the "Christmas Story" so had to look it up.. found it and got the "gist" of it...

Subplots
    Several subplots are incorporated into the body of the film, based on other separate short stories by Shepherd. The most notable involves the Old Man's entering a sweepstake and subsequently winning a "major award." A large crate marked "FRAGILE" arrives and the Old Man remarks, "Fra-JEE-lay! Must be Italian!" Inside is a lamp shaped like a woman's leg wearing a fishnet stocking. Mrs. Parker does not see its charm and the "battle of the lamp" escalates until she breaks the lamp, infuriating the Old Man. The leg is the logo of the contest's sponsor, the Nehi Bottling Company.[2]

12. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Jean Shepherd was also the narrator of "The Christmas Story." Back in the 80s, when this first came out, I loved the movie so much, I got his book In God We Trust, Others Pay Cash. Loved it! Then went on to get Wanda Hickey's Night of Golden Memories & Other Disasters. Both are collections of some of his short stories about growing up in Indiana. Also have some of his movies - "Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss" (for anyone who ever went on a family vacation to a cabin at the lake); "It Runs in the Family" (My Summer Story) & "The Great American Fourth of July and Other Disasters." He also narrated or did cameo appearances in his movies. Good stuff!

:cool:

13. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Ten points to anyone who could answer the question for the major award: What was the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?

Camp On,

Sue

14. fpoole

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  15. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

No fair! You have to watch the movie!!!! :D

One of my favorites:

"Meanwhile, I struggled for exactly the right BB gun hint. It had to be firm, but subtle."
    'Flick says he saw some grizzly bears near Pulaski's candy store!'
    "They looked at me as if I had lobsters crawling out of my ears."

:cool:

16. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Our daughter is such a huge fan that she and son-in-law visited the house where the movie was filmed. None of Bumpuss' dogs were spotted.

Mundane noodle!

17. 1Door

1Door Novice

I always crack up when the family is at the dinner table (the mother hasn't had a hot meal in years) and she is coaxing Randy:

"Show mommy how the piggies eat at the trough" and then the kid still has mashed potatoes all over his face when the big crate arrives.

And never forget the "Oh yeah...well I TRIPLE DOG DARE' ya !!!"

Don't get me started on OH BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU.....

fpoole...rent the movie...you'll get a kick out of it.

We expect to see your "Le Droppe" sometime this winter!!
    Have a great day!!!

18. fpoole

Ok, I put it on the list in Netflix... while I'm not a real fan of the "Kid's Family Flicks" I'll give it a try...

My Christmas movie other than 'Scrooge' with George C Scott is the 'Scrooged' with Bill Murray... heheh

and yes, I like "Bad Teacher" also with Cameron Diaz...
    Heheh, kid's movies? Umm not quite, but counts...

19. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

I don't think I would classify it as a kids movie. A Cult classic is more fitting, and a comedy for sure. It is just from the view point of a kid. I think you will get a few good chuckles out of it. We watch it at least once during the month of December, and TBS runs it non-stop pretty much the entire month too (or so it seems).

20. schluns

schluns Novice

Considering the movie (and book) are the culmination of a series of short stories about his childhood that were originally published in Playboy.

Of course my husband is also pointing out that one of the producers or writers also was involved in the making of Porkey's. I am not certain how that is related, draw your own conclusions...

-Susan