EXPIRED Found On Craigslist, Ci #6 ?

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by gregangsten, Apr 27, 2012.

1. gregangsten

gregangsten Junior Ranger

2. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

3. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

I bet this was one of Camp-Inns earliest models. They are Pentenwell!

4. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Thanks for being on the alert! Over the years, there have been people selling CI knockoffs, or photoshopping someone's tear & calling it their own for sale.

We did have a 2002 550 Ultra that went to a customer in Texas. The number is actually #5. I sent an email to her just to check & see if she is selling hers.

Yes, we did build wood sided tears in the early days. They were beautiful, but were more labor intensive to maintain than aluminum.

Will post hear when we hear something back.

:cool:

5. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

#5 would still make it the 6th Camp-Inn ever built, wouldn't it?

6. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Yes, but most people don't know that. People go by the number on their galley tag.

:cool:

7. Oysterpot

Oysterpot Moderator Staff Member

That is a very attractive little camper. It sure looks like a CI. Will it accept the upgrades?

8. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Yes, it is serial number 5 making it the 6th one we built. The customer is a he (not a she Betsey). That trailer is the very first one we put air conditioning in.

Interesting wood finish he did to the trailer. Looks like it was done as a camouflage to cover up some wood damage from being stored outdoors (bad idea on a woody).

Sarah, it is Petenwell, not Pentenwell. Pretty funny he didn't use the term Camp-Inn anywhere in the ad.

Cary

9. Mick'nSarah

Oops! Sorry for dropping the 'n'! I am notoriously bad about my typos when I am using my iPad! Not sure if it is autocorrect or just my careless typing!

10. Cary Winch

No Sarah, please do drop the N. There is no extra N, everyone just adds one.

Cary

11. Mick'nSarah

Now, I am confused! I am just going to stick with Camp-inn. Much easier! :)

12. Cary Winch