SOLD For Sale 2017 Model 560 Brand New

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Tim 2017 560, Mar 4, 2019.

1. haynesd

haynesd Newbie

Is your trailer still for sale?

Nitemare38 likes this.
  2. Joons

Joons Newbie

I am not sure if it is still available. If so, I want to buy it.
    text me at 646 247 5310. Thanx.

3. Jan & Jeff

Jan & Jeff Newbie

Hi, I am new to posting to this forum. My husband and I are wondering if your 560 camper is still available?

4. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Yes it is still for sale

5. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Yes it is still available

6. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Yes it is still available.

7. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Yes it is still for sale.

8. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

!!!!! NEW REDUCED PRICE !!!!!
    $19,950, this is the absolute bottom dollar

2017 560 Ultra, never been titled, never been camped in, never been rained on.
    Garage kept since its pick up from the factory.Only time it has been on the road is during its trip from the factory to my garage. The plan was to tour the country with my wife but we were divorced before the camper was ready for pickup from the factory.

9. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

!!!!! NEW REDUCED PRICE !!!!!
    $19,950, this is the absolute bottom dollar

2017 560 Ultra, never been titled, never been camped in, never been rained on.
    Garage kept since its pick up from the factory.Only time it has been on the road is during its trip from the factory to my garage.

10. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

!!!! NEW LOWER PRICE !!!
    !!! $19950 !!!!

11. Hello, New to this forum. I am interested in your trailer. Is it still for sale?

12. Charles Sims

Charles Sims Newbie

13. Charles Sims

Charles Sims Newbie

Hi Tim

Im interested in buying your trailer. Send me your phone and I’ll call you or call me at 828-545-9271

Thx Greg

14. Ryan Lenz

Ryan Lenz Newbie

Hi there Tim -
    If you've still got it, give me a call or text. 541-213-8025. Or email: ryanjohnlenz "at " gmail dot com

15. Still for sale? 262 994-3060

16. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Seems kinda strange....Tim 2017 560 posted the original classified for this 560 in early March. He gets some interest from the original post, and then drops the price in late March, which generates more interest. He then changed his online name to Nitemare 38 in mid April. He gets multiple inquiries, but doesn't reply again until mid July, and then substantially lowers the price once more, which generated a new round of interest / inquiries, but again no replies from Nitemare 38 for another month and a half now.
    The other thing that seems strange is that every post by Tim 2017 560, and Nitemare 38 since the original classified was posted has been essentially repeated multiple times in a row at the same time, rather than just edited.
    Just saying......it seems strange that this 560, if it really is for sale, hasn't wound up in a new owners hands some time ago, or maybe I'm way off base, and he's just the most unlucky seller I've seen post on this forum.

ssackett and sarmay like this.
  17. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

I have no idea how the username got changed, I may have done that when I had to recover my password.
    Nothing nefarious going on here, Camper is still for sale and still in my garage. Every pic I posted and all the Paperwork linked to my Google Drive is the actual paperwork, including the MSO from the factory. I had several close calls with local people who drove from AL, GA, and TN and saw the camper in person. When they looked at it all the spouses said (paraphrasing) "I had no idea it was this small, you want to go all over the country in THIS"
    During these periods when I was dealing with local people in person, I did slack up on replying to messages on this forum. And I have had a couple of scary health concerns. So I have made myself a calendar entry to remind me to check and reply to messages every night.

18. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Yes it is still for sale, sorry for the delay in responding to forum messages.

19. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Yes it is still for sale, sorry for the delay in responding to forum messages.
    Please PM me and let me know when the best time to contact you is.

20. Nitemare38

Nitemare38 Newbie

Yes it is still for sale, sorry for the delay in responding to forum messages. Please let me know what time of day is the most convenient for me to call you.