Update Deposit Sent

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Van_and_Terri, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

We were previous owners of a Camp-Inn 550 serial 386. Just sent Cary a deposit on a new 560. Delivery is September 2023. Ordered a lot of options, looking forward to having solar, slim shady awning, and side room, not to mention many other things. Plan on adding the Froli bed support system as I had on our previous 550. We’ve had everything from a Class A, Class C, Aliner, and stick builds. Most enjoyment was in our previous Camp-Inn 550. Still have a 21C Escape which is fiberglass for the wife. Yep, I have a camping problem. But there are much worse things in life. Retirement is 17 months away, but who is counting.

2. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Congratulations! Are they up to four digits now.

3. JohnC

JohnC Ranger

Congrats!

4. JohnC

JohnC Ranger

Have been for a while. I picked up 1024 in June of 21.

Tour 931 and Kevin S like this.
  5. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

We can share notes :) --- Serro Scotty, to a camp inn to a 32 foot bunk house, to a Fleewood bounder, then settling back on a second camp inn. I can telll you, I see no other camper in my future. I LOVE my 560 Ultra. You've made a great decision.

Warning --- DOWNSIZING from a A was quite an exercise :)

6. Congratulations! Sounds like you’ll be getting your 560 just in time for retirement.

7. campdude

campdude Ranger

We are looking at the Escape 19 for the wife, I will keep the 550...and I am at 29 months away.

Van_and_Terri likes this.