Coolest thing made in Wisconsin contest

Discussion in 'Official Camp-Inn Area' started by Cary Winch, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Camp-Inn was nominated for a "Coolest thing made in Wisconsin" contest. We made it into the contest. The voting starts on the 15th. Asking everyone to go vote for Camp-Inn when the voting opens. Let's make this happen! Here is the link.
    https://www.madeinwis.com/

Gypsy, JohnC and Jim Carter like this.
  2. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Vote early and vote often.

campdude likes this.
  3. campdude

campdude Ranger

I'm in....let's make this happen

4. Cary Winch

Voting has started today. We can vote this round until 5:00 on Sept 21st.

1. Select the product that you think is the Coolest Thing Made in Wisconsin by clicking on its image – don’t forget to look through the nominees on all of the pages!

2. Once on your favorite product’s page, click “Vote Now!”

3. Come back each day and do it again. You can vote once per device, every 24 hours.

Let's all get out there and vote!

Cary

Van_and_Terri likes this.
  5. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

6. Cary Winch

Don't forget to vote again tomorrow too!

Cary

7. campdude

campdude Ranger

DONE!...and I shared with Facebook groups

I need everyone's help ...in Wisconsin we have a contest for the "coolest thing made in Wisconsin" and Camp Inn's are made in Wisconsin. So if everyone here can go to this site and click on the Camp Inn and please vote for it. You can vote 1 per day on each device you own from today 9/15 until next Tues. 9/21. https://www.madeinwis.com/contest/page/5/...

Attached Files:

8. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

FYI CapmpInn is on page 5

9. campdude

campdude Ranger

I am trying to boost the vote..everyone should post this on their face book groups

I need everyone's help ...in Wisconsin we have a contest for the "coolest thing made in Wisconsin" and Camp Inn tear drop campers are made in Wisconsin. So if everyone here can go to this site and click on the Camp Inn tear drop and please vote for it. You can vote 1 per day on each device you own from today 9/15 until next Tues. 9/21

Go to page #5 and click on the the picture that looks like this Camp-Inn Travel Trailers

VOTE AT THIS WEBSITE:

Attached Files:

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

Voted. Carmex almost got me.,…but I stayed true!

campdude likes this.
  11. SethB

SethB Ranger

There are some very cool things made in Wisconsin! Who wouldn’t want a 140-ton Navy crane, a dozen Glazer’s Donuts, or some metal filament for their 3d printer?

Great promo! Of course I voted CI!

campdude likes this.
  12. campdude

campdude Ranger

Get your friends to vote also

13. campdude

campdude Ranger

I found that if you have different search engines (i.e. - Chrome, Fire Fox, Edge, Android phone,) you can vote on each one of those platforms. That is 4 votes per day for me. I have asked my Facebook groups to vote also, Walleye Group, Mississippi River, F-150, Ducati, Manx Dune buggy,

Let's make this happen!

14. Kevin S

Kevin S Ranger

I voted!

Attached Files:

15. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

don’t forget to vote daily….it’s just like Chicago….vote early….and….often

Betsey, Van_and_Terri and campdude like this.
  16. Kevin S

Kevin S Ranger

I voted, again!

17. We both voting every day.

18. campdude

campdude Ranger

I vote from my phone, then log onto my computer, and my wife does the same. I also vote from my work PC

19. JohnC

JohnC Ranger

"Voting is closed until the next round." How did we do? I voted until my mouse finger developed tendonitis. Hope it wasn't in vain. :)