Suggestion Campinn Welcome

Discussion in 'Improvements & Suggestions' started by hiadventurer, Jun 26, 2022.

1. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

Just checking if there would be any interest in and CampInn Welcome Site. We are hosts to Boondocker’s Welcome and throughout the year we offer our driveway or on street parking for any Boondocker that belongs to the group. We had a discussion this weekend on how nice it would be to just have a forum listing for this service. Basically offering your driveway or other space on your property for CampInn owners to park for free for a night or two. Would be exclusive to forum members. Just a thought if there would be an interest. We have had occasions where we just need a safe and secure place to park for a night with an electrical hookup and/or a bathroom would be nice. If there is enough interest maybe something that can be explored. It’s just nice to be nice…

Randy, KarenBee, Jim Carter and 4 others like this.
  2. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I’m going to build a couple spots on my property for teardrops and raindrops. It most likely will be next summer before it’s completed.

3. campdude

campdude Ranger

Let us know when reservations open up.........I will bring the Graham Crackers, Marshmallows, and Hershey's..

Kevin S, Tour 931 and hiadventurer like this.
  4. campdude

campdude Ranger

I would certainly be open to doing this for our Camp Inn family as well. We are located on the Mississippi in western Wisconsin and as you mentioned offering a safe and secure place to park for a night with an electrical hookup and/or a bathroom.

KarenBee, Kevin S and Tour 931 like this.
  5. I believe we can get another one in our backyard if someone needs a place for a night or 2. You will have to pull in forward as our street is too busy to back from into the driveway. Unhitch once you are in the back and rotate the camper 180 degrees. Then pull the tow vehicle back in front of your camper. I’ve got a trailer dolly to move the camper around. We are close to a lot of places to restock while you are in town.

Tour 931 and Kevin S like this.
  6. KarenBee

KarenBee Novice

I would be happy to do this as well. I think it’s a great idea.