Implemented Camping Badges

Discussion in 'Improvements & Suggestions' started by Mick'nSarah, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

I really value everyone's opinions and thoughts, and looking forward to earning my '100 day badge' from Hilditch in the not too distant future (give me a couple of years though)! :)

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

What a great idea (the '100 day Hilditch badge'). Perhaps Hilditch could design a little logo and once you hit 100 you can add it to your signature. :)

3. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Evan,

Let's just make that the '100 night badge'. I think that can comfortably signify moving out of the newbie category. Into what, I have no idea. That's dealing with titles which is your problem.

I'll work on it as I believe I deserve one myself.

Hilditch

4. Evan

How about the "Hilditch Hundred", or, simpler yet... the "Hunditch" badge... Sure to elicit fond memories of good times on ye ol' forum. :D

5. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Evan, leave me the h--- out of it! It's the experience that counts!!! :)

Hilditch

PS: I don't want a bridge named after me either. (Every bridge in GA is named after somebody.)

6. Evan

OK :D Just couldn't resist having a little fun. Only 48 nights to go until we get our badge...

7. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

Hey Hilditch nice badge by your picture can I get one with zero nights on it? Anyone else want one?

8. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

Count me in! :D

9. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Folks, I don't think I want to go there. As a severely computer challenged guy this badge was highly labor intensive. It took me hours to make the one.

We all know George would NEED one that said 5 nights if he didn't get blown away. Then there is Evan when he hits 50 nights, and so forth.

Sorry, but thanks.

Hilditch

10. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

What should the brackets be then zero, 25 50, 100 200 500 a bit like the titles thats only 6 you have to make you can post zero in the pictures folder as all wannabees and newbee's can have that for free but we have to earn the others.

We could have different colors as well.

11. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Of course.

Grey - Red - Green - Yellow - Silver - Gold

I'll work on the pricing while Evan works on the titles.

Hilditch

12. Evan

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  13. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Phew!! Thanks Evan. No need to apologize as mine is still yellow. It's a creators licence thing - if you don't screw with it!

Idea! As there a very few royalty who will claim 500, maybe those camping queens and kings deserve Royal Blue.

Hilditch

14. Evan

Good idea, Hilditch.

Updated badge colors:
    (Pink), Brown, Green, Silver, Gold/Yellow, Red, Blue

15. Evan

After much discussion and the contributions of many members (especially Hilditch), here are the Official Unofficial Camp-Inn Forum badges.
    These badges represent the nights you have spent in a teardrop - Camp-Inn or other. Obviously, until we get the tear-cams installed there is no way to verify your count, so we'll be using the honor system.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. Evan

Camping Badges

The badges are back and it's easier than ever to add one to your signature.
    Just drag and drop!

Shot_024.jpg

Need help with this feature?