Black Spots On Front And Wheel Fender

Discussion in 'Care & Maintenance' started by Long Truong, Apr 24, 2022.

1. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Well to be fair, when you use the forums platform method of adding pictures by clicking on the "Upload a File" button, it takes you to browse your picture files, where you click on the file you want to attach, and then you get the little rectangular link as you said. So that is the sanctioned way the forum gives you to do it.
    Instead of adding it that way, if you have a picture you want to add open somewhere else on your computer, you can use the right click and paste method I mentioned above to put it anywhere in your post rather than the upload file button to put it at the bottom. I don't know if there is any reason that the forum wouldn't want it done this way, but it does work.

Jerry Kemp likes this.
  2. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

We did not do any of the steampunk conversions for Thomas. That was all done by a shop down in Houston where it was shipped to. I believe the gold trim was done with paint.

I have seen the camper in person in recent times since the current owner lives in MN and has been over here with it.

Cary

Tour 931, Sweeney and Kevin like this.
  3. campdude

campdude Ranger

Sweeny....learn something new everyday...not only did I learn Naptha is used for making meth...I learned Sweeny is atuned to what is required fir said meth production....hmmmm

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

I just finished watching Better Call Saul where his brother has the plice encounter -- part of which is where they spot is white gas collection....

All I know about meth comes from Beraking Bad Universe --- and this greasy spoon on the west side --- Which has shockingly good grub :D