Air Conditioner Ac Drain Line

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Vince G, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Vince G

Vince G Novice

I purchased my Camp Inn second hand so I am unsure if this is how it came from factory. The condensate line for the AC has a clear tube. Mine is secured with zip ties. Is this how the factory does it or is a worm clamp? Also I cleaned the clear tube since it was dirty and I could not see water drain. I poured some water in tbe ac opening to see if it drained. If the camper is really uneven or not level will it prevent it from draining. I know it is not clogged since i was able clear with shopvac.

2. The Manuel says to run water into the roof vent and it will run down that clear tube washing any junk. Helps to have second person to watch inside so you don’t have run back & forth. Says to do it once a year but I check occasionally to see if I need to do it. There is filter on the side on the right you need to keep clean too.

If you got water into that tube, it drained out. If not it would’ve backed up in the tube.

If you look under the Care/Maintenance tab someone else asked a question there & Cary responded to it.