SOLD 2008 Camp Inn 560 Ultra #282

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Biggie, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Biggie

Biggie Novice

SOLD - 4/5/18! My husband Terry and I have decided to sell our 2008 560 Ultra. Back in August of 2012 we were ready to order a new Camp Inn when we were lucky enough to find our barely used 560. We have loved our time with it and it has been a difficult decision to sell. We have always kept it in the garage when not in use and updated/maintained it regularly. It remains in excellent condition both inside and outside. If you are interested and would like us to send pictures please private message us your email address. Asking $14,500,obo. We are located near Winona, Minnesota. Some of the options include:

Electric Brakes
    SUV Package
    Air Conditioning
    15" HDTV/DVD Player
    Fantastic Fan/Vent
    Rear Bumper, stainless steel
    Door Screens, pair
    Spare Tire
    Folding Kitchen/Dining table, stainless
    Table extension
    Cooler Stand/Table
    Two Side Entrance Tents
    PahaQue Cottonwood 12x12 shelter with 3 windwalls and rainfly
    Alcan cover
    AC/DC refrigerator/freezer with insulated cover
    Hi Lo Mirror
    Interior accessability grab bars

Thank you!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Lynne & Scott likes this.
  2. Tom & Diana P

Tom & Diana P Novice

We've had our Camp-Inn just over a year, and it seems a part of us already. I know it must have been a difficult decision to sell one that's been with you so long. I'm sure you'll find a good home for it.

Diana

Biggie likes this.
  3. Biggie

Biggie Novice

Thank you, Diana! Whoever buys our Raindrop will be getting both a beautiful trailer and the opportunity to be a part of a great teardrop community! And perhaps the best part is the wonderful support available from Camp Inn. They provide the best customer service anywhere! It does not seem to matter if you buy new or used, they are there willing to help and stand by their product when you need them.

4. Sonia&Mark

Sonia&Mark Newbie

Am interested if available
    I live in WI Dells. So not far

Smith_sonia@msn.com

Txt 608-556-2080

5. Biggie

Biggie Novice

Email sent

6. Tessa Kelley

Tessa Kelley Newbie

Have you sold your 560?

7. Biggie

Biggie Novice

Tessa - Thank you for your interest. We did complete the sale of our 560 today. - Julie

8. Biggie

Biggie Novice

We sold our 560 today to Craig & Deby from South Dakota! Congratulations! Wishing them many happy adventures in their Raindrop!

Lynne & Scott likes this.
  9. Lynne & Scott

Lynne & Scott Junior Ranger Donating Member

Congratulations on the sale! Yay Craig & Deby - we are fellow South Dakotans who purchased one last week!

Tour 931 and Biggie like this.