SOLD Never Used Rare 500 Double Door For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by KEM, Oct 28, 2022.

1. KEM

KEM Newbie

2nd Update: I stopped by the factory today and met with both Craig and Cary. Craig suggested using White Diamond metal polish to get all those spots out, so it's definitely doable but the question is whether I want to do it or let the new owner take care of it. I bought new tires with alloy wheels, so I will update photos once I put those on. We talked about where I should price it at, so right now I'm going to price it at $7500 including new tires/wheels. I'll consider offers.

Craig also suggested that any new buyer might want to take advantage of it being so close to the factory (literally 2 miles away) and if you want any upgrades now would be the time to do it. I can drop it off at the factory for you and you can come pick it up when your upgrades are completed. Just a suggestion.

I have the original invoice and build photos, 3 sets of keys, and owner's manual. Details and options are shown on the invoice. Build# 417. I'm referring to it as a double door because the original 500 had a door on one side only, so it was an option to have doors on both sides.

My mom bought this new in 2011. It's in Necedah, WI very close to the manufacturer, so it only has maybe 2 miles on it. It's been garage-kept ever since, though the garage has been mostly open on one side. She bought it intending to use it, but never did.

Due to being stored in an open garage, it does have rust on the chrome wheels (being replaced) and very minor rust on the front of the frame.

I have a Hawaii phone because I live there, but here in Necedah helping out mom. I'm willing to deliver based on your location if needed. Anyone who feels this might be a scam is welcome to contact the factory and confirm everything.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
    Kevin and dustinp like this.
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

I've got a friend who is interested in a lower amenities camper --- can you post some photos and a list of the basic features? Water, AC, roof fans etc.?

Kevin likes this.
  3. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I’m interested also and just spoke with you on the phone.

4. KEM

KEM Newbie

Will stay in touch. Thanks

5. KEM

KEM Newbie

I can't find how to mark this as sold, but it's been sold.

Ken & Peggy and Sweeney like this.