SOLD For Sale 2014 560 Ultra

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Pick, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Pick

Pick Novice

With regret we are looking to sell our 560 Ultra.We have used it only five times not counting garage camping with the grandkids. Might be easier to list what it doesn't have but the options are: Electric brakes with RF controler. Parking brake. Furnace. AC. TV/DVD player. Mahogany trim. Red leather couch. Side tent. Door screens. Sun roof (never a problem) Upgrade Fantastic Fan. Upgrade battery. Solar outlet. Trays for the storage bins. Back up lights. Bumper. SUV package. Alcan cover. HiLo mirror. Coleman cooler SS with cover. Table extension. Over 28K invested. Looking for best offer. Don't know how to post pictures on the forum but can send to email address or phone. thanks

2. Pick

Pick Novice

Re: for sale 2014 560 Ultra

My apologies to the other seller didn't mean to override the post.

3. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

This was exactly what I was looking for last year. Alas, I already have my trailer.

A bit surprised you are selling but good luck to you. I'm sure it is a beautiful trailer.

4. Rrstill1

Rrstill1 Newbie

what price please?

5. Pick

Pick Novice

Well Jay like I said 'with regret" love this trailer. Physical limitations making me go a different way.

6. Pick

Pick Novice

Bob, I'd like to be as close to 25K as I can.

7. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

So sorry you have to sell. I hope you can find something appropriate for your limitations. Maybe something like Michael's beauty. I waited nine months for my trailer so this is a great opportunity for someone to get a new trailer without the wait. Good luck.

8. Pick

Pick Novice

Thanks Pat, Our time waiting coincided with yours and it was a long wait ! Hope you are enjoying your trailer, we sure love ours and hate to let it go.

9. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

So sorry to read this. Whatever your challenges are, we hope the best for you. Please stay on the forum. Just because you have to give up your CI doesn't mean you have to leave us. Stay and share the madness as usual.

Hopefully you'll find a way to keep camping. There are always possibilities...

Camp on,

Sue and Jim

10. michaelo

michaelo Novice

I think you are the most insightful individual on this forum Pat!
    I just happen to know that Mike and Denita ( a little bird told me ) have their sights set on another brand of aerodynamic silvery shiny travel trailers.

Michael

11. Pick

Pick Novice

Thanks Sue and Jim, we will be on the forum for sure. Feel as is we know you all even though we haven't met. We will still be camping. I'll learn to post pictures !

12. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hope all is well and that your next trailer will answer your needs!

13. Pick

Pick Novice

Hi Diane and Michael, Yes everything is good it's just that Mother Nature calls us all the time!!! I think she has us on speed dial so we have decided to go the "standy" route to gain a bathroom. We went to the darkside with Michaelo. Not as deluxe as him but a 16" Airstream Sport. Hope to stay in touch with all on this forum and will continue to sing the praises of Camp Inn trailers.

14. michaelo

michaelo Novice

So Mike and Denita your sights are no longer set you've already bagged a standy! Maybe we should form a support group for at one time but no longer CI owners. Not to worry, the one thing that won't change is that you'll get just as much attention, as many lookie loos and requests for tours as you got with your Camp-Inn.

Gotta post a few pictures I found online...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...beautiful, enjoy!

PS Any names yet?

Michael

15. Pick

Pick Novice

That's the one! Denita has named the tow vehicle, her SUV, the "Beastie" logic would have the trailer as the "Burden" but we'll come up with something better than that! Happy camping.

16. Chuckwagon

Chuckwagon Junior Ranger

How about "Beauty" for the name?

17. Pick

Pick Novice

That's better I'll run that by her.
    Thanks

18. bookemdano

bookemdano Newbie

please send me info. I am interested. pm contact info I am in Michigan.
    dan

19. bookemdano

bookemdano Newbie

Please contact me email is bookemdano2@frontier.com I am interested Dan

20. Pick

Pick Novice

Hi Dan, email sent.