Another Custom Sign Option

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by Betsey, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Here is another option for a personalized sign.

You can order these from the Tearjerkers website by emailing the site owner, Todd at TearJerkerTears@aol.com

Specify whether you want it printed vertically or horizontally. These banners are 12" x 18" & are made of vinyl. They will have the Tearjerker chapter logo for the state you live in (although, you can request other Tearjerker chapter logos)& are personalized with your name & city & state. They are meant to hang on those hangers people use in the garden for flags.

Todd takes orders & when he has 10, he has them printed up (they don't have to be 10 of the same sign, just 10 total).
    They cost $12.00 each + postage & he sends them via Priority Mail. He will email you the total & you send him a check. When he receives it, he will have your banner printed.

Here is ours - it is printed vertically:

[​IMG]

Tina & Jerry have one that is printed horizontally. Maybe Tina could post a picture of theirs so you can see what it looks like.

:cool:

2. okay Betsey...this was challenging! It's been awhile since I've posted a picture and had to dig into the instructions.
    But what the heck...lol.
    [​IMG]

3. eileenpaine

eileenpaine Novice

Betsey,
    Is there a reason yours is vertical, not horizontal? Is there a way to attach it to the trailer, or do you use a garden flag post?
    Eileen

4. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Eileen,

I just liked it that way & I already had a cast iron garden flag post hanger that would fit a vertical one. I've seen more vertical ones than horizontal, but again, that is a personal preference. I've seen people make custom posts, hang it from the canopy, or off the side or front of their teardrop.

The graphics on the vertical one tend to be larger than those on the horizontal one. You chose what lettering you want to have printed - first name only, first & last name, first name & last initial, names & city/state, or even a nickname.

:cool: