SOLD 2014 Ci 550 Classic #0711 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by ChargerDRT, Feb 19, 2016.

1. ChargerDRT

ChargerDRT Newbie

SOLD pending pickup in late May.

Built Dec 2014 I owner Excellent condition.
    Year: 2014 - 550 Classic #0711 - Asking $18,500.00 Location River Falls, WI (Near Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN)

Options:
    - SUV Off-Road Tire Package
    - Air Conditioning
    - LP Furnace

- Door Hinge Upgrade
    - Rear Bumper, Stainless Steel
    - Receiver Hitch, 2"
    - Alcan Cover, Teardrop FSB

- Side Entrance Tent (Never used)
    - Table Extension -SUV

After traveling across the United States for the last year in my teardrop, I have found a place to settle down for a bit. I did not keep a detailed log, but I traveled to many places in the upper Midwest and had long trips though California and Florida. While I loved the conversations the camper sparked at every gas station and the adventures of traveling that much, I have found a old overgrown farmstead to renovate to its former glory with a great view. The sale of #0711 will go towards the down payment and clearing the buckthorn so that I can repurpose the property into a roadside vegetable market and perhaps converting the house into a BnB.

I have replaced the tires, otherwise #0711 is in excellent condition and after stopping at the factory, they advised me that I should as for 90% of a new order given its condition. I added up the options and came up to a price of 20,704 so asking for 18,500.

Thanks for looking

-Ben

920-202-4392