FOR SALE 2014 550 Classic Teardrop For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Nathan and Dawn Zweig, Aug 5, 2020.

1. This super cute and comfy 2014 Camp-Inn Classic 550 (with A/C and Alcon cover) teardrop camper is in excellent condition and ready to hit the road. The cabin sleeps two adults comfortably in its queen-sized bed (but we've used it with the addition of our 9-year-old with no problem!). The full functioning galley is easy to use and comes with a high-quality propane slide-out grill top, custom Coleman cooler (with cover), and sink. The two side tables are easy to install and make cooking a breeze. It also comes with a custom side entrance tent. This functional trailer is of the highest quality craftsmanship and is easy to use for long-term or weekend trips. For the first few years it was stored inside, we've taken it on one major cross country trip (Texas to Vermont) and have stored it covered outside for the last 2 years with limited and local use in VT and NH.

Asking $13,500. Email dawnzweig@gmail.com if interested. I can't get get the picture to load, so I'd be happy to email some.

Homeiswheretheheartis likes this.
  2. Joe Barrett

Joe Barrett Newbie

Please email me your pictures please. Do you have a rear bumper and furnace? Where are you located? We are in sw Michigan.
    What is your phone number for additional discussions?

Best Regards,

Bonny and Joe Barrett
    Cell: 269.876.2829
    Email: Barrejo@gmail.com

3. Bruce

Bruce Newbie

Please send or post pictures. Very interested in your Camp Inn to purchase. Fair pricing.
    Thanks Bruce

4. Sorry, a few of you emailed last week about our camper. We were away and I'm just getting back on my computer. Here are some pics (I got them to upload, yay!). We also have an unused shower tent, in addition to the official Camp-Inn side tent that comes with the teardrop. Let me know if you have any questions or want a video tour.

Attached Files:

5. No rear bumper or furnace. We didn't use it when it was super cold, so never needed a heater (even during Vermont falls and springs). We did test a small plug-in space heater that worked fine though. We are in Putney, VT. Let me know if you'd like to set up a call by sending me an email at dawnzweig@gmail.com

6. Hi Bruce, I was able to post pics. Let me know if you have any questions. -Dawn

7. Matt Spurlin

Matt Spurlin Newbie

This is the exact model and accessory package we’ve been waiting for. Is your 550 Classic still available? If so, we are serious about purchasing.

8. Our sweet camper has sold. Thanks everyone.

PS- I'm not sure how to change the tag to the green sold label rather than the red "for sale" label.

9. It gives me an error message when I try to edit the title since it tries to keep both the "for sale" tag AND the "sold" tag.