FOUND Wtb: 560 With Ac

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by skeenut, May 9, 2014.

1. skeenut

skeenut Novice

OK, it looks like we're in the hunt!
    Haven't been able to set foot in a rig yet, but will be doing that soon.
    Willing to travel to midwest and south, not so willing to go to the west or southwest, unless it seemed really right...
    I know these don't come up for sale very often so I just wanted to get us on people's radar, PARTICULARLY if you are selling in the Northeast/Mid Atlantic area.
    TIA,
    Jeff, Carole and Ace
    Sparta, NJ

2. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

Re: WTB: 560 or 550 with AC

You never know when you'll stumble on one for sale. We have our used 550 serial 386 for sale in a local paper. No one locally knew what it was, so we were pleased to score ours for $10,500.

3. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

A used unit will be available sometime. Know what basic options you desire, and what you can live without. Most sell quickly.

Good luck.

Jean

4. skeenut

skeenut Novice

Yes, we're checking all the classified outlets I can think of...not local though. Hmmmm.

5. skeenut

skeenut Novice

We're pretty set on a 560, newer the better. And AC, got to have AC. Other than that, the more options the better.

6. Maureen

Maureen Newbie

Sent you a private message

7. skeenut

skeenut Novice

We're having a 560 Ultra!
    Due date is June 9!
    I don't have the seller's permission to name them or their 560 yet. But it's a one year old with all the options that we needed.
    Everything came together very quickly. They (wish I could use their names, "they," is just so impersonal...) decided to sell, saw some of our posts and contacted us. A few messages, a few phone calls and voila! We are to be the new owners!
    I've been talking about this a bit on the introductions forum. I'm going too shift the updates to over here until the official paperwork transition takes place.
    Anyhow, we're really excited!
    The 560 is an SUV with AC, bumper, electric brakes with park, AGM battery, fantastic fan upgrade, back up lights, handicap grab bars, Alcan cover, door screens, galley wind screens, spare tire, LP gas meter. Solar ready with a battery isolator, not sure what that means...Comes with side tent and REI alcove. Basically everything except what we really didn't need/want.
    It's currently en route to Necedah for it's final hurrah with current owners to get a last chance warranty look-over. While there we're having roof racks installed. Will carry our bikes up there and if there's a way to put a Rocket Box or something similar on there with the fantastic fan, store the alcove and side tent kind of stuff up there too.
    Well, that's for now. Pictures at eleven.
    Jeff, Carole and Ace

8. dhutchin

dhutchin Novice

Congrats.

Solar ready means you can buy a solar panel without a controller. Cheaper by a good amount.

The battery isolator means that you will not be drawing from your tow vehicle battery while the engine is off. When the engine is running the battery is charging. That way you don't run down your TV battery and get stranded.

9. skeenut

skeenut Novice

Got it AsheWolf, thanks!

10. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

skeenut,

Congrats on the new to you 560!

Jean