Wood Paneling Wife And I Have Talked About Selling Our 560

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Jay & Valerie, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Yes, it is true, as much as we love our 560, we have actually talked about selling it....

So we can order a new one with the mahogany paneling and get it customized to exactly what we want.

This may still be some time before we do that and we may end up changing our minds as we have several things around the house that must come first. Seems silly to sell a beautiful trailing just to get the new paneling but it looks so darn good.

2. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

Understandable! We considered used until we visited campinn and my wife saw the bamboo and loved it, and then had to get the leather sofa...so We get it! R....

3. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Jay,

What else would you change? Your TD looked pretty well equipped.

4. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

I can totally understand, Jay & Valerie because we bought our fantastic 2013 560 barely used (only 3 months old), but I dream of the mahogany cabin also, and the leather sofa, and those inlaid cabinet doors in the galley! Only downside I can think of.........you couldn't get a sunroof with a brand new one now & I would miss that. :/

Casandra

5. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

It is very well equipped. I would lose the stereo and speakers as the stereo takes up too much space in the cabinet.

I would have loved to get the sunroof option but alas no longer possible. I would also consider the roof racks and possibly the furnace for cold weather camping.

6. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

When we were spec'ing out our final options & about to order a 560, the hardest decision for us was the furnace. As a Texan, the AC is a no-brainer, but the furnace is something we'd probably never "need" but it sure could come in handy for our Alaska dream trip some day. We wrestled around with that one decision for probably at least 2 weeks & whether or not to spend that extra $900 was the only thing holding us up on placing our order. Then a 560 "magically" appeared for sale on the forum with every factory build "must have" on our list & A FURNACE! So that's how we wound up with the furnace & it came in very handy right off the bat on our way home from buying our 560 in Minnesota in late October/early November. We probably haven't used it but 2-3 times so far just for a few minutes to take the chill out of the cabin; but I sure do like knowing it's there when we do ever need it. And who knows, one day it might just come in more necessary than we thought with this crazy bi-polar north Texas weather....we could get caught in a blizzard! ;)

Casandra

7. JeremyB

JeremyB Junior Ranger Donating Member

Jay - you know you really want the orientation from Craig...at least you have a trailer to use while the new one gets built. The wait is driving me crazy.

8. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

I second that, Jeremy, we feel your pain....