Watershed Festival

Discussion in 'Adventures & Excursions' started by djkline, Aug 5, 2013.

1. djkline

djkline Novice

So this past weekend I took the Hinterland Haven to the Watershed Festival at the Gorge, WA. It was a fun exciting lineup of country music singers and quite an experience. 5 days and 4 nights in the heat and dust of Eastern Washington and luckily I was nestled between two big rigs so never had to fire up the AC other than to see how well it worked during midday.

Spent most of the time listening to some country music and watching some great shows
    [​IMG]

We decided to tow the Haven behind my sisters RV, this turned a few heads. [​IMG]

My Sister thought she'd be funny and give the Haven a new nickname as well as some decoration.[​IMG]

All in all I had a great time and will do it all again in one year's time.

2. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Whoa... that's some serious Grill'n rig.. and is that a "blender I see on the other table...? Whoo-hooo... like minds kewl..

[​IMG]

Sweet...

3. djkline

djkline Novice

Yup, they are a matching set, but the grill is my brother-in-law's, blender is mine. The setup worked out great, used the stove for cooking breakfasts and stuff that needed a stove and the grill for burgers and dogs. The blender got plenty of use, frozen drinks went down great in that hot dry sun.

Like minds for sure... blenders are just different colors :)

4. 1Door

1Door Novice

You are definitely doing it right....You got something to stand up in when it's raining!!!!!

5. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

great set-up, except for the tequila

friends don't let friends drink Cuervo

try Cazadores, and watch the headaches disappear

http://www.cazadores.com/

the additives in the Cuervo are what give you the headaches, I have been told

(helping folks move on from Cuervo is a hobby of mine)

-Al

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  6. djkline

djkline Novice

I do have the side tent, but with the hot sunny weather of Eastern Washington figured it wasn't necessary so didn't put it up, plus we put my sun shade over the picnic table which isn't in my pics from this trip.

Thanks for the pointers, we stayed away from the tequila for the most part. Piña coladas were the drink of choice this time around.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  7. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Yah, but I haven't stayed away and appreciated the upgrade. Will try it, going camping tomorrow and will use it... I'm thinking 'Gold' equivalent as that's what I was using with Jose...
    Colada's are on the agenda too.. heheh, Mud Slides used to be too, but those are just deadly...
    Fun...

Thanks again...

8. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

the Cazadores silver is nice, as well