WANTED Wanted....camp-in Teardrop 550, Classic Or Ultra

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Donna Troshak, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Donna Troshak

Donna Troshak Newbie

Hello brothers and sisters in life <3
    Planning a cross country trip with my Mom in May. Visiting my daughter in Sebastopol, Northern California. I live in McAlisterville, Penna. .at the moment. Making preparations now.We'll be traveling with our tipi, but would love the extra accommodations that the Teardrop offers. My Mum will be turning 88 years young right before our departure and I'm no spring chicken either, ha, ha. So if any of you kind folks have or know of a teardrop for sale,that would be awesome. I'd order a new one, but it wouldn't be ready till September, so...I'm trying this route, I could pick it up on the trip out wherever it may be? Thankyou and I hope and pray, my Mom and I will be able to enjoy a little comfort and happiness on the road with a Teardrop...camping is the life ...:)
    Contact info peahenlayd@yahoo.com or 717-513-7768 Donna
    P.S.Dover, Pa.I really hope you are a member of the forum by now, quite simple, anxious to hear from you...:) maybe we can make a deal.

2. tjturner

tjturner Newbie

I messed up the messsage some how. Sorry about that. Please call me if you are interested at 507-332-2325 or better yet my cell is 507-330-4526. I'm asking $8000.00 or BO. I have many extras that go along with the camper and it would be easier to describe everything over the phone. I live in southern Minnesota and I have to sell due to health problems. Thank you.

3. We live in Eureka, Ca and have a 560 Ultra loaded. Barely used. email me or texted me at 707 502 7859