Itinerary Wa Boundary Bay Brew Campout, Bellingham Wa

Discussion in 'Gatherings' started by fpoole, Jan 22, 2011.

1. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Hmmm... am I seeing a trend here???

Since Ms Ellen’s’ (Ellensburg) Beer Fest was a discovery of something new, the voted Best #1 Beer was the Boundary Bay Brewery , by our Tasting professionals.

And since some are on a quest for the Perfect IIPA (try to spell that after a few IPAs) it was with great reluctance, that we determined another taste was in order, you know, just to be sure, right?

Beer & Barbee campout.
    When: Feb 18th-19th-20th
    Where: Larrabee State park Larrabee State Park (FCFS)
    Why: Well to get yet another taste test of Boundary Bay Brewery
    Remarks:
    Camping, Tasting, barbee? (you know, Beer, it’s what’s for dinner) and lie about all the good trips we’ve had.
    As Jason pointed out:
    “I failed to mention but BBB also sells beer by the gallon...in bags...you know, to keep people like us safe. “

Game Plan:
    Fri:
    I'll be leaving after work, maybe early, set up camp, wander into town and probably have dinner there.
    Sat:
    Roam around, get set up for a BBQ, and some Beveraged supplies and enjoy the afternoon with BBQ and lie about all the fabulous trips we've been on.
    Sun:
    Roam around pack up and out.

2. Ron Hutchison

Ron Hutchison Novice

Re: Boundary Bay Brew Campout, Bellingham WA

Hey fpoole,

I feel for ya man, having to do all that tasting. But Hey, someone has to do it. If it wasn't 2300 miles away I'd show up and do my part in helping out. As for BBQ though, you can't do any better than what we have right here in Memphis. We have the World International BBQ Champion Cooking Contest here the 3rd week in May. Talk about some good Que!

I won't be here this year for the BBQ though. I will be on my 6 month teardrop tour of most all of the western U.S. and Canada. When I'm in the Settle area maybe we can hook-up and share a Boundary Bay brew.

Enjoy your campout.

Hutch

3. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Re: Boundary Bay Brew Campout, Bellingham WA

Heheheh... Brewery Tasting, it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it... While we probably can't match the "Que" of other states, we can enjoy what we have with the beer... a-hem and "Whine" (wine)
    I've been reading about your trip, sounds like a kick, perhaps some day I'll be able to do the same.
    Now that they have those 'Silly little maps" under one's profile, I feel the need to color them all... Geeesh... so working on it...
    Hava good one...