Value Added

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trippster, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Trippster

Trippster Novice

Folks,
    I just wanted to thank the Camp Inn folks, namely Cary, Craig and Marty and crew for the incredible job they did in building our 550 Ultra and spending the day training us when we picked it up, and some time with us a day later. This just shows us that they are willing to do anything to build the best trailer, and help make sure their customers have the best experience with their purchase.
    They should be proud of their work, and we are glad we purchased this trailer from Camp Inn.
    Thanks again for a job well done, and your continued support.
    You are the best in the business for sure.
    Thanks!

2. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

3. rockytopsc

rockytopsc Novice

I'll second that!

4. KathyBob

KathyBob Junior Ranger

Friends & family wonder how we can feel so positively about a business from which we bought a trailer; I think they are trying to relate it to buying a car (I've never felt "warm fuzzies" from car dealerships.) The way Camp-Inn handles the process of decision-making, building, delivering, orienting, and ongoing assistance is on a whole different level.

5. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

KENandKATHY that was said perfectly. :)

6. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

I've never been to Necedah to "The Shop", nor met any of the folks there. But I've talked to Cary extensively for 2 yrs. prior to our purchase. We purchased not directly from the CI folks, but from another customer who couldn't take delivery and needed to sell his. Cary didn't have to get involved AT ALL. But he did. He acted as a go-between not only for the seller and myself, but he also got EXTENSIVELY involved with our credit union when there were some finance problems AND the Texas DPS on liscensing. THAT was a horrible ordeal, and yet Cary kept at it, talking and faxing and answering questions he didn't have to answer - it had already sold - it wasn't even theirs anymore! He contacted a shipper and even took the time to show the driver the shop and answer all his many questions. The driver told us stuff we didn't even know about how the company got started, etc. He was PUMPED when he delivered it. He was as proud of the little trailer on his big trailer as he could be.

After we took delivery, on our maiden voyage we had a couple of questions (not having been able to take the tour). I called and ended up talking to Craig and Marty and they were just as nice and helpful as Cary has always been and still is. No, it's not your typical car dealership OR RV dealership! Trust me, I've gone the big RV route too!

Kudos to all the CI folks! You are very appreciated!

7. Lh303

Lh303 Novice

Prior to purchasing our 550 Ultra almost a year ago, we had never seen one in the flesh. We spent hours on the web doing research looking for the best value, and no matter how deep we got into the research, all of the leads led to Necedah. I have to say that this forum and its legion of happy owners was one of the primary reasons that Camp Inn became our choice.

We ended up purchasing our teardrop from Poplar Hill RV in Maine and took delivery in Necedah based on a very fast delivery schedule since they already had one scheduled to be built that fit all of our requirements, and it saved us an entire season of camping. Alan was very helpful in the process and as a result we have become friends albeit long distance friends, I can not say that about any RV or car dealer that I have done business with in the past.

When we picked up our 550 in early May of 2011, we were very impressed by the entire crew, Cary spent half a day with us going over the do's and dont's. It was also very refreshing to see a group of American workers building a world class product that is second to none. If you are looking for a cheap trailer, go elsewhere. If you are searching for the best in world classs craftmenship and innovation, not to mention support both before and after the sale Camp Inn is your place.

I have said this before but it bears repeating, there are very few times in one's life where one can own the best there is, be it a 10 million dollar house, a 400 dollar bottle of wine, or a 500 thousand dollar automobile. When you purchase a Camp Inn teardrop regardless of model, you own the best there is.

8. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

I think one of the things that makes the difference is all the Camp-Inn folks are so creative and love their product and want all of us to love our CI's too. It's not just a pay check it's the work of their hands, minds and hearts.

9. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Are you feeling the love, Cary? Good! You should, because it's all true.

Sue

10. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

I and Cary have been working thru some most curious electrical phenomena. He has responded daily with tips and hints. Jon Lauckner is the Chief Technology Officer at GM. I would not expect the the CTO of GM to answer me via email, but you cannot even get this kind of help from your local car dealership.
    Great support, even when it does not put money in his pocket.
    I am glad we bought the Camp-Inn.