Two days in the shop for SnuggleBug

Discussion in 'Care & Maintenance' started by Evan, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

After our underwater adventure we brought SnuggleBug in to the shop to get waterproofed. Once again, Marty, Craig and Cary demonstrated Camp-Inn's world famous customer service. After four years, the list of little corrections didn't fit on Marty's work order sheet. Many of the itms were still under warranty. (When does a company still offer a warranty after almost four years?). But several of the upgrades were most certainly not warranty issues. For example, the frame on my trailer hitch was rusting in places, so they sanded it down and repainted the frame. Now it looks brandnew. During the two days of work, Camp-Inn loaned us the rental 560 which was not being used at the time.

When all the work was done, I found that Marty and his crew had not missed a single item on the trailer. Everything had been taken care of, and SnuggleBug was back in fabulous form. Then I got the bill. Perhaps, as the owner of this forum, I got some special treatment. (I know Craig is glad he didn't have to put it together - he is overworked enough as it is.) I probably shouldn't publicize the number on my bill, because Camp-Inn would go out of business if they made a habit of not charging for work, but I can say it was a very round number that started with a 'z'.

Another great job by Camp-Inn, but I think for them it's just another normal day.

2. Dahava

Dahava Novice

That's awesome! In our brief visit there we couldn't help but be amazed at the care and time everyone took with us. Great folks, all around!

3. I'm glad you got a "zero" Evan, you have earned it! I am grateful for this forum and all of the hard work you have put into starting and maintaining it.

I can't imagine any of the rest of us expecting that treatment. We WANT CampInn to be making a high enough return on their investment of time and resources to be able to continue to stay open for a long long time. This will only occur if we all pay fair market value for their products and services.

(On another note: as I am typing this, I am able to look up and see you and Lena chatting with Ken & Peggy about 30 feet away from me.).

4. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Kewl.... I'm bringing in "Le Droppe".... ahhhh errrr... if I could only find something wrong with it... Gawd, Bummer???? heheh, we're good... and anyway, it'd be too easy if something went wrong here.. it's gotta wait until I get back to Seattle.... heheh,

5. 1Door

1Door Novice

I put those waterproof EARPLUGS in our "holes" above the door windows on our trip to Little Talbot....just in case the rain splashed in from the roadway!!!!