WANTED Two Canadians Looking For Ultra 560

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Leigh Baker, Feb 14, 2022.

1. Leigh Baker

Leigh Baker Newbie

Good morning,
    My husband and I live in Central Alberta, Canada. Our 4 children have flown the coop and 2 years ago our well-loved family RV spontaneously burnt to the ground while we were taking our daughter to her post-secondary school a province away.
    We are ready to re-evaluate how we camp. We are avid backpackers and tent campers but also appreciate a bed off the ground! We found Camp inn trailers and fell in love. In speaking with sales this morning a trailer could be ready for us January 2023, of course after this many years without camping we were excited for this coming season.
    We would love to purchase a used Ultra 560 or really share with us anything you are selling. We are willing to drive/travel to meet you or come to where you are on an epic roadtrip to find our new to us trailer!
    Best contact: leighclaytonbaker@gmail.com

Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
  2. Leigh Baker

Leigh Baker Newbie

Just bumping this up in the forum. My husband and I visited our closest 560 Ambassador Jeremie last evening to see his trailer! Wow! The fit and finish and style of these teardrops are so impressive! Hoping to find one for this season!

3. Hello
    My name is Peter and I live in California. I just signed up to the site and I'm about to list my 560 Ultra for sale. Are you still looking to buy one? my email is fotozar@mac.com I will try to figure out to make an adv today and get pics shared.

4. Leigh Baker

Leigh Baker Newbie

Hi Peter
    I sent you an email

5. Leigh Baker

Leigh Baker Newbie

Thanks Peter! I sent you an email