550 / 560 Top Two/three Features

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Steve & Ellen, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

What are the top two or three features you show every time you have people looking?

Steve and Ellen's
    1)Slide out propane stove
    2)TV with outside hookup for dish. This has brought a laugh more than a few times.
    3)Full size wheels and tires

2. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Ditto about the slide out stove
    Queen size bed

Then smile with the wow's.

Jean

3. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Galley (stove/sink)
    Inside, especially the bunks

4. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Not every time, but if there is a sincere interest they get to see the sliding stove, the FINISHED inside of the utensil drawer and the crumb gutters.

Hilditch

5. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

The crumb gutters, the slide out stove, the my interior/exterior stereo with remote control of the iPod from the campfire. :)

6. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

OK, this is the first I have heard about the crumb gutters. I missed that on my tour with Sarah. Can't wait to see them now.

7. Mick'nSarah

Sorry I didn't show them! Since I hadn't actually cooked in Dottie (aka the Silver Shadow), it didn't occur to me to show you! From now on I will! Craig did point them out to me when I picked her up, so I am sure you will see them when you pick up your 560! If you are itching to see them, I could get you over here again, and finish the tour properly! :) (ha ha)

8. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

No problem Sarah. I can wait until I pick mine up although the wait is killing me.

Do you have more than 1 night yet?

9. Mick'nSarah

No, and it drives me a little crazy! I think we are coast bound in a couple weeks...our maiden voyage as a family. Mick keeps calling her mine (which I am fine with), but we'll see how long that lasts once he spends some time with her!