Teardrop rental

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tbone3000@msn.com, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Any one know of a company in Washington that rents teardrops I have not been able to locate one yet

2. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

I'm in Washington, but haven't heard of any. RV Dealer might have some TABs but not the same...
    sorry, not much help...

3. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Lorne_and_Tracy take a ride to Camp Inn and rent one you won't be sorry. :)

4. We had thought about that but the cost just to get there and back is a bit high for a weekend of camping. I'm done with the tent seen and was just looking for a close option.

We have been bitten and just wanted a night or two in any teardrop while we save up for the best trailers out there. ;)

5. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

There is a company in Cali that does it. They will even drop a teardrop off someplace for you. A little closer than WI. The one I am thinking is Vacations in a Can. They were featured in Sunset magazine too. They are a bit different than a Camp-Inn, but look great!

6. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

We rented from Vacations in a Can, in Cali, and that convinced us to buy a TD.

Once you have decided you don't need a private bathroom, shower, living room, the only question is whether you are comfortable sleeping in it, IMO.

and they will tow it to a nearby park (Bodega Dunes) which is a great place for a weekend stay, so you don't have to go to the trouble to tow it, which is, frankly, a no-brainer with this sort of camper.

Bodega Dunes is a GREAT spot for a weekend. Come on down!! There is good clam chowder in town, very nice hiking in beautiful dunes, to the beach. And there is nice country nearby for sightseeing, wine country, etc. Come down to the Bay Area for a week, and do the TD rental for a couple of days?

-Al

7. We rented the Chili Pepper from Vacations in a Can this last weekend. We has a great time in a virtually deserted campground in a redwood forest a couple if hours away. Except fit the hilarious efforts of trying to back up to get out of a dead end we found if to be the easiest thing ever. Seeing it in the Sunset magazine was what started this whole chapter in our lives! They are a bit sliw to respond but they do get back to you. It's just a guy who builds Teardrops and his wife running the show.