Update T-minus 1 Week.....

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by rockytopsc, Apr 13, 2011.

1. rockytopsc

rockytopsc Novice

Till we make our journey to pickup our camper. Hopefully arriving sometime next Thursday. Still have a good bit to take care here at home but cannot wait to see it in person! Still buying a few items but hopefully haven't forgot anything major.
    Jason & Angie

2. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Good for you. You guys must be tickled.

3. rockytopsc

rockytopsc Novice

We are, it's been a long Fall, Winter, Spring waiting! Just have to finish cleaning the garage and pay the Tax Man and all will be good. haha

4. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Good luck and enjoy i know you will,this will be one of the times of your life you won't forget.Steve :)

5. rockytopsc

rockytopsc Novice

thanks Steve!

6. Lh303

Lh303 Novice

Your 550 Ultra is in the same brood as ours, we are traveling up to Necadah the first week of May to pick it up, traveling from New Mexico. It has been a long and expensive wait in that we have been making lots of purchases to equip the TD. Of course everything we buy has to match the quality and looks of the 550, and that gets expensive. We will be camping on the way back so we will give her a good road test. You guys have fun, I know we are.

7. starlight

starlight Novice

Have fun you guys!

8. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Best of luck to everyone picking up your babies. Have great time! You will love them!

9. Hilditch

Hilditch Novice

Ahh, T-minus 1 week until our rig heads for Key West. Our Camp-Inn pay for itself/break even trip by saving us $100 a night. Now we can work on the *@#$ Ford!

Sorry folks for this useless babble.

Hilditch

10. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

You guys must be in the same build us our we are in construction due for completion at the end of April. Pick up May 24.

Cary you should create a post with nesting Buddy's details?

11. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Jason and Angie's trailer has been done for some time now. It was built in the batch before Leo's and several batches before Barry and Anne's. Leo' is now done and waiting and we are just doing final clean up and inspection on the row right before Barry and Anne's.

I don't believe there are any forum members in your batch Barry.

Cary

12. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

I feel lonely you need to send them all an email Cary and get them to join.

An invite to join the forum would be a nice touch for waiting buyers.

13. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

I'm getting so CORN-FUSED with all the new owners and myself being a new owner - I can't keep us all straight! I wish everyone would put their # in their signature - like ours is #406/#80 Raindrop. That would at least help us all know which "litter" we came from!

Am I the only one with this problem? It seems to be age related...ah hum...

14. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

I don't know. How old are you? :)

15. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Not quite old enough...considering the alternative!

16. rockytopsc

rockytopsc Novice

well it's gonna be a short night. leaving at o' dark thirty in the a.m. with a full day of driving. :( hopefully everything is packed and ready to go!! just finished finally reservations at the last minute.

17. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Congrats, Jason & Angie. Take lots of pictures and look for all our names on the wall of fame!

18. rockytopsc

rockytopsc Novice

Thanks Evan! We plan too. Just finally looking for some much needed downtime.

19. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Jason & Angie,

Pack some warm clothes as winter just decided it wasn't through with us. School had early release today due to the weather & I'm looking out the window at 6" of snow & it's not slowing down anytime soon. Add to that freezing rain & sleet later on this evening/tomorrow morning, mixed with more snow & Wednesday should be an exciting day!

Hopefully, it will all melt on Thursday as the temps will be warmer - 47ยบ.

Safe travels!

:cool:

20. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Jason & Angie i bet your to excited to sleep tonight. Steve :)