Starting Small

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SarahNell_and_Robert, Aug 2, 2013.

1. No clue if this picture has already circled the interwebs, but someone stumbled upon it online and posted it to my facebook page. Figured it belonged on this forum somewhere:) i love the little doggy peeping above.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    [​IMG]

2. bherbig

bherbig Novice

I saw this little trailer and the dog at the scotty gathering in salisbury beach n.h.
    If I remember right it belongs to a woman who is the national director for the scotty group and she was towing it around the campground with an electric scooter.

3. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

I've seen several of these in the past 8 years. There were a couple of these (slightly different design) at the CRA gathering this past weekend. At the IRG in 2010, one was given away as a prize. They are becoming more common. Most are built by the dog's owner & are often towed by a bicycle.

:cool:

4. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Jim's out of the house right now so I can get in my, "Oh, how cute", before he comes back and points out how it is just my size. Tall husbands can be a challenge...

Sue

5. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

That is cute.