Spare Bedroom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay & Valerie, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Anyone use their CampInn as a spare bedroom for company? Just had friends come for a visit up here in WA and their kiddos love sleeping in the Teardrop in the garage. We did leave the garage door into the house open in case they were scared sleeping by themselves but it was great giving them a place to sleep on their own instead of laying out sleeping bags on the floor of the living room.

Charlie and Becki likes this.
  2. NH Wanderlust

NH Wanderlust Junior Ranger Donating Member

It's 93 degrees in New Hampshire. We have no air conditioning in our house. Most years it never gets hot enough to need it except for maybe a couple of nights. This year it has been brutal. Well at least for this NH boy. For the last 4 weeks my 560 has been my master bedroom!

AlCat likes this.
  3. klint74

klint74 Novice Donating Member

We used the trailer as a spare bedroom for us. My son came to visit with his very young kids, we let them use our bedroom, and we escaped.......to the camper.

AlCat likes this.
  4. No, but we have talked about using for that. Our house only has 2 bedrooms. I offered it to some relatives who were visiting from out of state, but they opted for a motel room.

5. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Yes i did, when I had a family members over. I slept in the garage and it was awsome- quiet and comfortable.

6. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Yes, I do that every now and then. With the trailer in the garage, it stays nice and quiet as well as dark and you can get some really restful sleep.

Charlie and Becki, AlCat and mariusz like this.
  7. AlCat

AlCat Junior Ranger Donating Member

HA! That's our preference, as well.

-Al

Charlie and Becki likes this.