SOLD Sold 2015 550 Ultra Suv Iowa For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by lorieandkeith, Apr 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lorieandkeith

lorieandkeith Novice

We are selling our beloved Campinn. We have ordered a van conversion in anticipation of full-timing and more winter camping. Here are the details:

1. 2015 550 Ultra SUV Model

2. Furnace

3. Electric Brakes

4. AGM Battery

5. Mahogany

6. Fantastic Fan Upgrade

7. Solar Connection with Controller

8. Battery Isolator

9. Stainless Steel Bumper

10. Alcan Cover

11. Door Screens

12. Spare Tire

Retail for the same currently is $22,330. We have kept the camper garaged at all times when not in use and taken it to the CampInn Mothership for preventive maintenance regularly. While our van conversion will take a while to be completed, we have made the decision and the order and are not testing the market. We are just changing our lives and are ready to sell. $14K OBO.

We have a virtually new side tent that we used only for one trip. This can go with the trailer or separately. Make an offer.

We have other items that you might appreciate not having to spend $ on that can go with the trailer:

1. Solar Panel

2. Trimax Locking Chock Locks

3. Mega Vault Coupler Lock (The Yellow Box)

4. Cast Iron Griddle that fits on the stove

5. We got a spare wheel bearing part from Cary to carry in the trailer in case ever needed.

We are in Iowa City, about 1 mile off of I80. Delivery could be possible depending on timing.

The stainless steel behind the stove shows brown spots. You can't avoid this.

We never really used the water tank/sink for water purposes. We use the sink to store things like vinegar, oil and soy sauce.

Shows sunscreen print at bottom left of door and salt rivulet. Of course I carefully washed every time we got in salt but I missed the rivulet.

The Campinn is great for getting in tight spots.

Jeanie and RollingRob like this.
  2. lorieandkeith

lorieandkeith Novice

Price Reduced: $13,000.

3. Stephanie Ann

Stephanie Ann Newbie

Hi, I’m interested in discussing/seeing the camper. My email is srundle500@gmail.com if you’d like to contact me. Thanks!

4. Hi,
    We live 20 minutes away from Iowa City, we would like to come look at your camper. Could you give me a call at 3194004585. Or email me at hbrown482@gmail.com.

Thank you so much,
    Hannah

5. Jeff & Ange

Jeff & Ange Newbie

We are interested in seeing this soon. Also, can you tell us the total weight. Once we hear from you we will provide contact information.
    Jeff and Angela

6. Jeanie

Jeanie Newbie

Hi is this still for sale???